Robert Rodriguez and Rose McGowan to Make Red Sonja

I don’t think one’s opinion is ever wrong. In the same way you don’t think yours is.

Maybe one day, I’ll become familar with Dex’s coolness…

also at ComiCon San Diego:

[quote]Hall H

2:00-3:00 Red Sonja: One-on-One—Robert Rodriguez (Sin City), Rose McGowan (Grindhouse), Doug Aarniokoski (2nd unit director, Resident Evil 3) and David White (Undisputed 2) are teaming up to bring back the red-headed warrior woman known as Red Sonja. Join Robert, Rose, Doug, and David for this one-on-one interview and Q&A session! Room 6CDEF[/quote]

FUCK! I wanna go to comicon!

[quote=“Yasmin”]
Robert might write, direct, produce, compose and whatever else he does, but it isn’t like any of his work is gold is it? He’s making big buget student films. Hardly the work of a filmmaking genius.

Dex… instead of trying to challenge me, it’s best just to swallow what I’ve posted and try not to choke on it. I have my opinion and you have yours. End of.
[/quote]

Rodriguez has fun making films. Is that such a crime?

Her hairs not red enough. They need to brighten it up.

This is just…excuse me I have to LMAO.

Skulls and rose petals…must be the two most random things ever put on a poster in the history of posters.

I see Robert has started “presenting” movies now…

In the UK, Robert Rodriguez is not that well known in his own right, not like Tarantino or Speilberg.

Poster sucks, movie will bomb. Fact.

Red Sonja coming soon to a Wal Mart near you!

Wow, there are no words to describe how shit that looks. Where did it all go wrong, Rob? Oh yeah, Rose Skank McGowen.

Meh, second poster looks alright, kinda looking forward to it, then Sin City 2!

I want Sin City 2 now and I want it to be damn good. Why would he choose to make that dumb movie over Sin City 2? Have they started filming Red Sonja?

Rose is too short, too scrawny to play Red Sonja anyway. The sword she’s holding in that poster looks bigger than her. I know you need to keep your missus happy Rob, but this is terrible casting.

[quote=“Scarface”]
Rose is too short, too scrawny to play Red Sonja anyway. The sword she’s holding in that poster looks bigger than her. I know you need to keep your missus happy Rob, but this is terrible casting.
[/quote]

Totally! She’s a warrior not a frickin’ model!

Sin City 2 hasn’t happened yet due to issues with the Weinsteins so it’s not like Robert passed on directing Sin City 2 to produce this.

I think Rose fits the look perfectly. Yes, Red Sonja is a warrior but she never looked like “She-Hulk” In fact if you’ve ever read the books or just hit up google images you’ll see that she has pretty much no muscle tone and her arms are pretty scrawny. She’s the classic “comic book pin-up girl” who just happens to kick a lot of ass. I’m just glad they got the costume right.

[quote=“Dex”]
I think Rose fits the look perfectly. Yes, Red Sonja is a warrior but she never looked like “She-Hulk” In fact if you’ve ever read the books or just hit up google images you’ll see that she has pretty much no muscle tone and her arms are pretty scrawny. She’s the classic “comic book pin-up girl” who just happens to kick a lot of ass. I’m just glad they got the costume right.
[/quote]

My bad, I’ve never seen the comic so I wouldn’t know. I was just going by the old movie which I used to watch a lot as a kid

Brigitte Nielsen looked like a warrior!

Yeah, the way it sounds is that this new movie won’t have anything to do with the original movie. I think they’re actually gonna try and adapt the comic.

LOL i think those posters look awesome O.o"

Red Sonja is an awesome movie. I don’t get why anyone have to remake it. ???

[quote=“Eastern Beauty”]
Red Sonja is an awesome movie. I don’t get why anyone have to remake it. ???
[/quote]

Yeah, I loved that movie!