Reservoir Dogs VIDEO GAME

I think a good idea for this game would be for you to play Mr Pink after he left the warehouse, since he’s the only character whose fate is uncertain.

However, the current idea is OK, purely because you get to be Mr Blonde and torture Marvin ;D I’ll buy the game unless it gets very poor reviews.

i wouldn’t want to play as mr. pink after he escapes because the whole point is that you don’t know what happened. plus, it’d be a short video game.

It’s barely over a ninety minute movie, they’re not just gonna go by the script, guys. They’re gonna make up levels and stuff that wasn’t in the movie. You can’t make a decent game with decent replay value without adding shit to it, that wasn’t in the real movie. So don’t just expect the game to be just about the heist, but about other missions and subplots too.

they should make the next Grand Thef Auto called:

Grand Theft Auto: The Tarantinoverse

That’d be a kick ass game right there.

[quote]they should make the next Grand Thef Auto called:

Grand Theft Auto: The Tarantinoverse

That’d be a kick ass game right there.[/quote]
I would pay 1000 dollars for that.I would love to play as Mr.Blonde on Reservoir Dogs.

Grand THeft Auto: The Tarantinoverse

yah now how GTA works, right? Where basically your just hired to do random odd jobs. Thats how this would be. You’d be like a made up character and get to work for characters like Joe Cabot (pulling off Robberies) and do stuff for Marsellus Wallace (doing drug deals, hunting down and killing run away Boxers)

And as the story progresse you can take out Mia for a date cause the Big Man is outta town…then you fuck Mia and Marsellus finds out. Thats when a big gang war starts and you gotta take out his gang or something.

Then there would be some pawn shops with hillbillies, pimps with cocaine, and Ordell hiring you to drop off some AK-47s.

Oooh, on the Ordel point, it could be like in the book where Ordell goes to that fools house to steal some guns. That’d be cool. Man, I wish this game were real.

What about if this Reservoir Dogs game takes place before the heist in the movie. You know, other crooks doing a different job for Joe and Eddie. Joe says that a guy on another job is Mr.Purple so why not have him in it with other color-coded characters? It would give the game develepers freedom as they wouldnt have to stick to script, and allow more action in terms of gameplay and who knows? maybe even some new memorable characters

Ok. The Mr. Purple thing is a joke. He says “Some other guy on some other job is Mr. Purple” It’s a joke. There is no Mr. Purple. Anyway, i don’t think that they should do that, because it’s a reservoir dogs game. Otherwise it would just be a game with guys and suits. And you wouldn’t get to torture the cop!

Ok, I accept all that, but like i said, it would give the game developers some freedom. I mean, the actual film is mostly dialogue, not much action. Besides, how would torturing the cop be worked into a video game in terms of gameplay, unless it was some kind of Metal Gear Solid torture thing.

that scene would probably be played in a movie mode cut scene or something…I don’t think you’d be able to actually “do” that in gameplay…but i’d be cool if you could whip out an old razor and run around town slicing people up. This game could be awesome if RockStar had the rights.

What game developing company or whatever is making this game bTW? anyone know?

Its being done by SCI. They’ve done Conflict: Desert Storm and Futurama before. I dont have any of their games, so I dont know what they’re (SCI) are like.

[quote]that scene would probably be played in a movie mode cut scene or something…I don’t think you’d be able to actually “do” that in gameplay…but i’d be cool if you could whip out an old razor and run around town slicing people up. This game could be awesome if RockStar had the rights.

What game developing company or whatever is making this game bTW? anyone know?[/quote]

Make sure that when you post you read through all the previous ones. I already mentioned that it was being made by Sci. They make a lot of TV/Movie video games, like the Great Escape.

maybe I didnt wanna?

:wink:

Thats like sayig, “QUIT ASKING ABOUT WHATS IN THE BRIEFCASE!!!”

This game is gonna be fucking gay. I don’t know how they could make a good game out that movie. It’s gonna be one of those games you remember hearing about but forgot was comming out. It is not gonna be good.

I hope they make this game atleats half desent if they make it because that would just friggin suck to taint a great movie with a shitty game.

[quote]I think an RD movie would be great but it most likely wont happen but if it did it should for PS2 ;D[/quote]

ps2 and x-box accordin to some official site i was on…

i hope the game isnt very complicated so i dont have to spend hours on a certain level then eventually looking up walkthrough’s :’( other than that this games sounds really cool and if i could pick any character i would choose mr.blonde 8)

I think this game will be cool. I would be mr blonde. I also heard that there’s gonna be an online game and that would just be awesome. My idea for the online game would be to have the server pick a character to be the cop ( not always mr orange ) and the other characters have to figure out who it is. On Xbox Live you can talk during the game, so if you were the cop you could try to trick the other players. This would be the best online play i could come up with.

I wanna be Mr. Black! :stuck_out_tongue: I think this game would be awesome, but is there gonna be a version for the computer to? Then I definitly gonna buy that game.

There’s not gonna be a computer game of it ( at least I don’t think ) but it’s gonna be playable over the online game plays. Like Xbox Live and PS2 online. I don’t know if that was what you were saying but i thought id explain it beter. I’m definetly buying the game cause an RD game would kick ass.