Reservoir Dogs quiz....who are you?

[quote]

To tell you know, you’re not gonna have alotta friends here.  :-/[/quote]

true dat shit, brutality dog you all comin in here like you know what the fuck is going on, and your newbieass is saying I need to grow up? You aint got a clue what I’m dealin here so you need to chill out and mind your own business

to quote the “great” Toothpick, STFU NOOB

[quote]

true dat shit, brutality dog you all comin in here like you know what the fuck is going on, and your newbieass is saying I need to grow up? You aint got a clue what I’m dealin here so you need to chill out and mind your own business

to quote the “great” Toothpick, STFU NOOB
[/quote]

ok, ok, I’m sorry, I’ll chill out. fucking hate being treated like a lower species just 'cos Im a newbie, itdrives me fucking nuts, so please, don’t refer to me as “newbie ass”

[quote]

ok, ok, I’m sorry, I’ll chill out.  fucking hate being treated like a lower species just 'cos Im a newbie, itdrives me fucking nuts, so please, don’t refer to me as “newbie ass”
[/quote]

I did it again, just for the hell of it, and got Eddie. great, I’m a fucking dork!

BOTH OF THIS GUYS LAST POSTS

[quote]

BOTH OF THIS GUYS LAST POSTS[/quote]
yes, well, look who’s talking, a faggot himself referring to me as a faggot. how lame can you get?

Wow, what a lame fucking comeback.

I wasn’t burning you for being a newbie, I was burning you for acting like a faggot. Hope you understand. If you want our respect (and trust me it’s important) you better buck up, act mature, and not make fun of us veterans. I’m not being an elitist, you’re being a jackass. Good day.

good news brutality dog, you caught me in a transitional stage. you see, before i would just kinda laugh at this thread for its fiighting. but lately ive been pissed off. so im gonna feed the fire:

“Are you even legally old enough to watch a Tarantino movie?” - DNS

you aint legally old enough to watch his movies and i know this because you said your dad or someone didnt want you to see KIll BIll. so why the fuck are you telling someone to grow up who is in fact older than you, and able to see his movies?

you’re mr white. you’re a dangerous criminal with a heart. You’re kinda strongly loyal, unfortunately to the wrong people. It’s sweet and everything, but you’re still gonna end up dead

Paste this code into your web page to show off your result to others:

you’re mr white. you’re a dangerous criminal with aheart. You’re kinda strongly loyal,unfortunately to the wrong people. It’s sweetand everything, but you’re still gonna end updead

What screwy reservoir dogs are you? brought to you by Quizilla

I’m Mr. Orange.

The first time I got Nice Guy Eddie and the second I got Mr. Pink. My favorite characters in the movie besides Mr. Blonde! 8)

Alright my favourite Mr.Blonde. ;D

you’re mr blonde. congrats, you’re the film’s token psycho. You like fifties music and casual torture. but god you are soo cool with it. Get your comeuppance though, shouldnt’ be so cocky 8)

pink: you’re mr pink. You’re alright. In fact, you’re pretty damn cool. You don’t really care about other people you work with, as long as you get the job done. You don’t like all this pussy assed shit the others come out with, especially white. Ah well, at least he isn’t a crazy psycho, which is even worse. You can’t work with a man like that. You don’t tip because you hate the government. allegedly. Tight bastard

sounds like a party…

Crap, the link is broken… >:(

you’re mr pink. You’re alright. In fact, you’re pretty damn cool. You don’t really care about other people you work with, as long as you get the job done. You don’t like all this pussy assed shit the others come out with, especially white. Ah well, at least he isn’t a crazy psycho, which is even worse. You can’t work with a man like that. You don’t tip because you hate the government. allegedly. Tight bastard

im mr. pink

you’re joe. You’re the big boss guy and you’re thespit of the thing outta that dodgy comic. Youknow, the big rock guy. You’re scary, smoke toomuch, and you’re probably cool if you like theperson. Problem is, you don’t really likeanybody that much

What screwy reservoir dogs are you? brought to you by Quizilla

whoops didn’t work it was supposed to. Oh well.

you’re joe. You’re the big boss guy and you’re the spit of the thing outta that dodgy comic. You know, the big rock guy. You’re scary, smoke too much, and you’re probably cool if you like the person. Problem is, you don’t really like anybody that much

i wanted mr. brown,

W

I got Mr. Orange, I kinda thought I would, when I was taking the Quiz.

I could be Mr. White, but my morols get in the way. :-/

Yep i also got Mr.Brown

you’re joe. You’re the big boss guy and you’re the spit of the thing outta that dodgy comic. You know, the big rock guy. You’re scary, smoke too much, and you’re probably cool if you like the person. Problem is, you don’t really like anybody that much.

Hell yeah,I’m the boss ;D

yeah i got Joe too ???

I did 3 times the quiz, i got twice Joe even if i changed the answers (???), and then i got Orange ;D