References to Tarantino movies in non-QT movies

There are two I can think of on Angel:

(From the episode “First Impressions”)

Cordelia: When you do find him, you may want to be a little more Guy Pierce in L.A. Confidential, and a little less Michael Madsen in Reservoir Dogs.

(From one of the Pylea-episodes, can’t remember which… Okay this is a Tarantino reference, not a movie reference)

Lorne: Well, you’re just a regular Hans Christian Tarantino, aren’t you?

Don’t forget Romy & Michelle’s High school reunion… Red Apple Cigarette’s Ad. Lol

In the film Sugar and Spice they watch Dogs to get ideas about how to rob a bank.

Later, the character who watched the film goes on to describe the ear scene and the use of nicknames. That’s about the highlight of the film - the rest is just unbelievably bad.

Haha, I watched this low-budget horror movie called The Hazing not so long ago. In the opening credits, all the main characters walk in slow-motion wearing Halloween costumes and with an awful cover version of “Little Green Bag” playing in the background.

[quote=“Johny_Exhale2”]
my sister (i swear it was my sister) was watching Dawsons Creek the other day (really! my sister!)

and james van der beek is trying to become a writer/director or something in it?

and he was having a discussion with some broad and she said, name me some of the best debute films, and he said Reservoir Dogs
[/quote]

Dawson’s Creek (when they’re adults) fuckin’ rocks. Fuck yeah.

Oh, I forgot to put “bump”

definitly

In that new Date Movie film starring Alyson Hannigan from Buffy there is a reference to Kill Bill. She is dressed up as the Bride in the yellow jumpsuit and standing next to her is someone with an eyepatch a la Elle Driver. I haven’t seen the film (and don’t intend on doing so) but I saw this picture on IMDB.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://uk.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0466342/S … ey=0466342”>Date Movie (2006) - Photo Gallery - IMDb</LINK_TEXT>

Quite good though they are standin’ in a bridal dress shop.

[quote]That movie looks so lame[/quote]

Yes…yes it does.

[quote=“The Pink Floyd”]
Dawson’s Creek (when they’re adults) fuckin’ rocks. Fuck yeah.
[/quote]

If you’re a homo maybe.

I’ve seen pics of Art School Confidential with Ethan Suplee wearing a shirt that says “Who shot Nice Guy Eddie?” (haven’t seen the movie though)

Katie Holmes is a damn fine babe though :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Seth_Gecko”]
Katie Holmes is a damn fine babe though :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
Seriously? She annoyes the fuck out of me… God, I hated her at the MTV movie award last year… omg

[quote=“thecrazy88”]
Seriously? She annoyes the fuck out of me… God, I hated her at the MTV movie award last year… omg
[/quote]

Doesnt everybody? She acts like the same person in everything she does…she shouldnt be allowd to act EVER again :stuck_out_tongue:

God, Katie Holmes is so irritating. I hate her crooked smile :stuck_out_tongue:

I love her tits. Where’s my paintbrush?

[quote=“Luxie”]
God, Katie Holmes is so irritating. I hate her crooked smile :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]
hahahha! She always has that smile on!! Its like her best acting skill ;D

Haha, exactly! Like on every goddamn picture and in every episode of Dawsons Creek, and all her movies; it´s there! Try something new for godssake! ;D

[quote=“Hans”]
If you’re a homo maybe.

I’ve seen pics of Art School Confidential with Ethan Suplee wearing a shirt that says “Who shot Nice Guy Eddie?” (haven’t seen the movie though)
[/quote]

^^^ True dat

The real shit is The OC, now that’s fuckin’ gangsta.

Your face is gangsta.

Your mom is gangsta.

What’s your point?