Quentin's acting abilities

Maybe they didnt qualify as acting

[quote=“Fatale”]
Maybe they didnt qualify as acting
[/quote]

Well if that’s the case, I don’t see why Destiny Turns On The Radio is there!!!

Okay, let’s face it, Quentin just can’t act!

HOWEVER! I feel that his best role was indeed Little Nicky, it was’nt a fantastic performance, but it was good.

P.S. Quentin, if you’re reading this then get in contact, I’d be more than happy to teach you acting :wink:

and suck him off for an autograph

and then kill him like the obsessed psycho that she is

Awwwwwwww…

Where’s Pulp Fiction???

Or you consider that as the best movie that doesn’t even have to be in the poll :slight_smile:?

I thought he was preety good in Desperado

^^^ ditto.

Quentin Rocked in Desperado and i think his best performance was as Richie in FDTD!

If this has already been said before in the polls, then forgive me now.

He’s not a good actor, but anyway it’s cool to see him in movies so he should act more often.

he’s not terrible. He was amazing in FDTD, i thought.

He is ok in Desperado and From Dusk Till Dawn (and maybe Pulp Fiction)

I didn’t like him in Reservoir Dogs and Destiny Turns On The Radio and some parts of him in Pulp.

I thought his voice (the answer phone in JB) was awful, annoying and unnecessary. He could have just put his normal voice in there but no, he had to fuck up the 3 seconds he was on there.

As far as acting goes, I think he can’t act for shit, the only thing he can do is play himself (Desperado). However, that’s not to say I wouldn’t want him to make a cameo in his own films, I think it’d be cool if he carried on starring in his films for like 5-10 minutes. Not another Reservoir Dogs (where he is constantly grinning, smiling and laughing), but then not another Kill Bill (where we can’t even see him).

!!! Quentin Tarantino is still a genius !!!

I have’nt seen him in heaps of stuff…but he’s been okay in the stuff I have seen him in (Desperado, Rd, PF, Alias,)…but he has a very limited range, which means while its cool to see him do cameo and small bits, I dont think he’s really has any versetile acting skills…like what Ify sais, he’s fine in roles where he’s just being himself, or sticking to those cameo roles, but at the end of the day while he’s a brilliant director and writer, he’s not really a ‘brilliant’ actor.

That said i’d like to see him do more cameo’s in his films, I always enjoy it when you see writers and directors doing that in movies, its kinda cool 8)

Yeah, he’s not very versatile. They again he’s not really trying to be an ‘actor’. His cool little bits rock, but if there had to be a choice, stay behind the camera (and the odd bit of acting).

I love seeing him act! I don’t think he’s a bad actor at all, and FDTD proves he can handle a full-length role, although the cameos are a lot of fun. I think I’ve enjoyed his acting so far because most of his roles are characters he’s written, like drawn himself in the story and just played it out as himself.

[quote]I still laugh every time I hear him do the Southern preacher voice on that episode of SNL he hosted. [/quote]

Is that online anywhere?

ooooooooo yeah i’d love to see that! :o

I’m looking forward to this Larry Bishop movie that he’s doing with Madsen

I think he can act, but not well enough to win any awards. Brilliant director though!

Haha i just saw Destiny Turns on the radio (finally!). I thought he was pretty good in it. and i totally dug the naked QT hehe wierd film tho.