Quentin Tarantino Talks Kill Bill 3!

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”][quote=“Mr.Pink”]QT needs to make an original movie instead of ripping off crappy 70s B movies.[/quote]

Brick? Are you just looking around the forum and repeating things you see G say?[/quote]
That was pure coincidence.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”][quote=“Mr.Pink”]QT needs to make an original movie instead of ripping off crappy 70s B movies.[/quote]

Brick? Are you just looking around the forum and repeating things you see G say?[/quote]

LOL, Anchorman. ;D 100 cool points.

Though I think Mr. Pink believes what he said. Also blue_lou_boyle said about the same stuff. I like "B-movies" but just think is gets old with QT doing everything based off of them. Unless he says F everyone and do a Grindhouse 2. I would love that. Just because the first one was so fun to go see.

Yeah, his exploitation revenge theme is seriously about to grow old, to put it nicely. In fact, I’m starting to get sick of it, if I hear there’s another revenge Tarantino movie on the run, I’d probably skip it. If you think about it, the guy spent this whole decade just doing that. Maybe it’s time to explore new territories for the next one to come.

The only reason why QT is doing Kill Bill Vol 3 is because he wants to hook up with Uma Thurman.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]The only reason why QT is doing Kill Bill Vol 3 is because he wants to hook up with Uma Thurman.[/quote]

That is probably, actually true.

Yeah Pinkman, come to think of it, the last decade has been exploitation/revenge films from him.

Maybe 2010 comes another decade of a whole decade of a genre.

90's-Crime genre
00's-Revenge/Exploitation genres
10's-???????

Hope he does more of a comedy film. He is really good at comedy in his films. Also, could do a horror/mystery (like a Giallo) film. Those ones that the camera follows the killer's hand with a knife in it type. A Blood and Black Lace, The Bird with the Crystal Plumage type.

I don’t care what he makes, as long as he keeps creating his iconic characters. That’s what I enjoy most about his movies. I love the characters so much.

I believe he even said himself at one point half-way through this decade that he needed to put his kung-fu/exploitation obsession away for a while (before Grindhouse)…not sure if that was to concentrate on IB or not. And although I liked a fair bit of IB, I’m fed up with the revenge-themed plots…I want something more intricate again.

I really wait for Kill Bill 3 but more I wait for his next project.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]The only reason why QT is doing Kill Bill Vol 3 is because he wants to hook up with Uma Thurman.[/quote]

I hope that she'll back ! She's amazing !

[quote=“gianna777”][quote=“Mr.Pink”]The only reason why QT is doing Kill Bill Vol 3 is because he wants to hook up with Uma Thurman.[/quote]

I hope that she'll back ! She's amazing ![/quote]

There’s nothing to hope there I think. No Uma would mean no KB3.

I think I would be more excited to see a Kill Bill vol.3 than a whole new movie from QT for now. As Geoi said, his characters are what make his films so great. And Kill Bill has his greatest characters IMO.

It fucks me off so bad that hes doing kill bill 3. Both of the kill bill movies were pointless action movies that he did so he could earn some easy cash. He needs to do something similar to Pulp Fiction and return to his roots.

i disagree in the strongest possible way.

Just ignore him when he says stuff like that. He obviously has no idea what he’s talking about, and therefore, shouldn’t have his so-called opinion taken with any weight.

I wonder what the plot of Kill Bill vol.3 will be?

this is really old news, look at the date its more than 2 years old. we haven’t heard anything more about Kill Bill 3 since then (which was a while ago)

Well, Quentin did officially announce KB3 during that interview with that one Italian lady (I can find it for ya if ya want) and he DID say it would be his next movie after the movie he’d be making after Basterds. Which would be Django Unchained. Which would mean that if he keeps his word, we’ll be seeing the Bride strike again pretty soon.

[quote=“AdrianRWD”]Well, Quentin did officially announce KB3 during that interview with that one Italian lady (I can find it for ya if ya want) and he DID say it would be his next movie after the movie he’d be making after Basterds. Which would be Django Unchained. Which would mean that if he keeps his word, we’ll be seeing the Bride strike again pretty soon.[/quote]

that is vague talk however, and not something I would call an official announcement…

[quote=“Sebastian”][quote=“AdrianRWD”]Well, Quentin did officially announce KB3 during that interview with that one Italian lady (I can find it for ya if ya want) and he DID say it would be his next movie after the movie he’d be making after Basterds. Which would be Django Unchained. Which would mean that if he keeps his word, we’ll be seeing the Bride strike again pretty soon.[/quote]

that is vague talk however, and not something I would call an official announcement…[/quote]

You think so? I mean sure it’s not a press release, but it’s a an auteur director proclaiming his next film. Does it really get more official than that? :stuck_out_tongue: