Quentin tarantino found dead!

[quote=“RatQuiRit”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]“grown-up”[/quote]

Using that word isn’t really grown up of you Geoi :smiley:

I figured he didn’t have as much time to spend on his websites than he used to.

Is he the only one to have access to the QTA fanpage on facebook? Because there are some updates posted regularly there. Today they reported a “clash” between Tarantino and Italy’s minister of culture.[/quote]

That shits fascinating, whoever that guy is fucking mad. The suggestion to hand pick the jury was interesting. Hand pick them to do what? Pick Italian movies?

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”][quote=“RatQuiRit”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]“grown-up”[/quote]

Is he the only one to have access to the QTA fanpage on facebook? Because there are some updates posted regularly there. Today they reported a “clash” between Tarantino and Italy’s minister of culture.[/quote]

That shits fascinating, whoever that guy is fucking mad. The suggestion to hand pick the jury was interesting. Hand pick them to do what? Pick Italian movies?[/quote]

I read it as him wanting to sit in the jury himself and pick the movies himself next time, but I must have misread that part.

[quote=“RatQuiRit”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]“grown-up”[/quote]

I’m just jealous and ashamed that I don’t have a grown up life of my own. Aside from working/paying bills/raising child. Other than that, I’m pretty much a kid.

I think Sebby is the one updating the facebook page. He may have help though. Probably other “grown-ups” or some shit.

I never wanna grow up! Maturity is soooo over rated.

The Quentin Tarantino Archives

let’s try this again: on your left, click “suggest to friends” to point your friends to this page. Further down, you find a ‘Share’ button to post it to your Wall. Thanks a bunch! We’ll be back with some QT news updates as soon as we’re out of our vacation! Rock out, and join these associated FB pages, too: Inglourious Basterds , Pistolero - The Robert Rodriguez Fansite, SWDB - The Spaghetti Western Database , Grindhouse Cinema Database, The Triple Feature Foundation

He’s quite the marketer too :smiley:

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]I’m just jealous and ashamed that I don’t have a grown up life of my own. Aside from working/paying bills/raising child. Other than that, I’m pretty much a kid.[/quote]

I’m holding on to that for as long as I can.

the reason there’s not much going in the forum is because - surprise - there’s not much going on in the forum. it’s a self-enforcing effect.

if there’s a topic like this one:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/community/vie … 79&t=12327”>http://www.tarantino.info/community/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=12327</LINK_TEXT>

and hardly anyone replies, then well… it’s hardly an unimportant piece of news for a Tarantino forum…

but as I’ve mentioned at different locations, times have changed a little and people tend to gather in places they are already at anyway, such as Facebook…

the only way to revive the forum, is to be active in it, which will in turn animate others to be more active as well…

No way, it’s not our fault. Every forums I’m going to are still alive, and in good shape. It doesn’t matter if they are french based ones, or worldwide, or 95% american, they’re still alive. Facebook has nothing to do with the lack of animation out there.

IMHO

People tend to be pretty agressive here…

::slight_smile:

If you’re talking about my comment then I apologize, it wasn’t meant to be interpreted that way :>