Quentin on Jimmy Kimmel Live this Thursday

what were some of the questions

Typical ones like: What was Quentin’s middle name and shit like that.

[quote=“QT Fan”]
Typical ones like: What was Quentin’s middle name and shit like that.
[/quote]

Ya they were QT movie trivia then QT trivia. The questions were pretty easy… 4 plp like us, lol

I knew them before either of them buzzed in.

Same.

Could someone maybe upload the interview.

It sounds fun.

Hi guys. I’m Mike. Those questions were being changed it seemed like every five minutes. Before I went on, I was asked warm up questions. They were harder than the ones they asked me on stage during the segment, but I still knew the bulk of them. It didn’t even matter to me what the score was or whether I won or lost. The point was just to meet Quentin. He couldn’t have been a nicer guy. It was a blast. But all of this happened so fast. It was a whirlwind.

How do we know your him?

[quote=“moviemike”]
Hi guys. I’m Mike. Those questions were being changed it seemed like every five minutes. Before I went on, I was asked warm up questions. They were harder than the ones they asked me on stage during the segment, but I still knew the bulk of them. It didn’t even matter to me what the score was or whether I won or lost. The point was just to meet Quentin. He couldn’t have been a nicer guy. It was a blast. But all of this happened so fast. It was a whirlwind.

[/quote]

haha, awesume dude. BTW, I’m CopperHead, the 12 year old Tarantino lover. Welcome to the forum!

Is Quentin’s head bigger when standing close to him?

The question is is he’s chin bigger.

Hey, Copperhead. Nice bein here.ÂÂ

God, I’m really not sure how you’d know it was really me. You guys are gonna have to ask me questions and I’ll be happy to answer em.

Yes. QT is a big dude. If you noticed on the show, I look like I’m Frodo in relation to QT’s Gandalf. He’s about 6" 4’

What was Quentin whispering into your ear right before the show cut to commercial?

Right before commercial Quentin said to me, “If the contest had been about Brian De Palma, you woulda lost.” I just thought about that statement and answered, “Yeah, but it woulda been close.”

Hello Mike,

Did you get a chance to say anything else off camera. was it easy to get on the show?

[quote=“moviemike”]
Right before commercial Quentin said to me, "If the contest had been about Brian De Palma, you woulda lost." I just thought about that statement and answered, “Yeah, but it woulda been close.”

[/quote]

[quote=“moviemike”]
Right before commercial Quentin said to me, “If the contest had been about Brian De Palma, you woulda lost.” I just thought about that statement and answered, “Yeah, but it woulda been close.”

[/quote]

Wow, that sounded a little mean. Did he say that in a mean way? Anyways, how much did you get paid for your preformance.

MY 400th POST! YAY! WOO! HOO! ALL! RIGHT!

[quote=“moviemike”]

[/quote]

LMAO! That's awesome! Now I [b]MUST[/b] meet the man before I die!

If I were going to meet Tarantino I would like it to be under different Circumstances…

[quote=“Thousand Eyes”]
If I were going to meet Tarantino I would like it to be under different Circumstances…
[/quote]

Did you type that with the intention of some homoeroticism?

hahaha that sounds flaming gay