QT's early acting performances SHORT FILM!

[quote]aaron goffman > production designer
[/quote]

welcome to the board. but please open your eyes and look at the very first post in this topic, wiseguy :wink:

cool movie!lol ;D

Whatā€™s this with Tarantino naked. Heā€™s naked here, heā€™s naked in Destiny. Hmm. Heā€™s not afraid to take his clothes off in front of the camera obviously. Not a bad short.

interesting findā€¦

personally i like the song

hahahaha

Loving the short. Quentin was great in it! Great find. Quentin was soooooo hot in that!

I love it too. Itā€™s beautiful.

quentin has a soft side! :smiley:

awwwwwwwww bless him!

just decided to NOT provide this in my download section. its a pretty big file and you can watch it at the guys website anyways

Successful, downloaded it straight away! Thanks for giving me the link! I agree with the girls, beautiful short and I believe I read somewhere there was a short film (which was not named for legal reasons) that was made near the end of Quentinā€™s days at Video Archives. It canā€™t be too contemporary because didnā€™t Rand and Quentin have a huge row or something! Sorry noone can help you out with the date though! By the way guys, it kind of is typical Quentin because he is a romantic and I donā€™t think it would have taken much persuasion for him to do it! This answers the question in another post about why girls find him attractive!

What a lucky lady Sylvia Binsfield is!

[quote=ā€œLisaLovelaceā€]
This answers the question in another post about why girls find him attractive!
[/quote]

Definatley! why is QT attractive to you? Check out this vid lol!

Mia Rose- It just means there is sometimes more of him LOL! The mirroring sequence made me laugh a bit. I still love him though, he is a great person and I think he is sexy (even when he puts a few pounds on!)

[quote=ā€œLisaLovelaceā€]
Mia Rose- It just means there is sometimes more of him LOL! The mirroring sequence made me laugh a bit. I still love him though, he is a great person and I think he is sexy (even when he puts a few pounds on!)
[/quote]

well said claps ;D

not bad, not bad

That was cool seing Quentin in a crappy short film, just because it was obviously way before he ever became famous. I honestly hate short films or ā€œIndependent Shortsā€, they annoy the hell out of me.

[quote=ā€œlabonte18ā€]
That was cool seing Quentin in a crappy short film, just because it was obviously way before he ever became famous. I honestly hate short films or ā€œIndependent Shortsā€, they annoy the hell out of me.
[/quote]

itā€™s a music video clip

[quote=ā€œSeb (admin)ā€]
itā€™s a music video clip
[/quote]

ohh thats a music video?? I thought it was just a short with that music in the backround. Thats pretty cool then i guess, i still dislike the video, just not as much :wink:

Why do youā€¦

[quote=ā€œlabonte18ā€]
hate short films or Independent Shorts[/quote]

Have you ever seen ā€˜Whereā€™s the money Ronnieā€™ By shane meadows? that beats most features! what short / independant films have you seen and disliked?

The thing i hate most about Short Films is that when people want to make movies when their older, they automatically believe they have to make independent shorts or else they wonā€™t become filmmakers, theres a guy at my school who wants to be a filmmaker and he spends his time making shorts, which is fine, but when i ask him if he wants to make movies in hollywood someday he tells me how hes gotta direct shorts and win all these competitions and then he has to direct commercials and get noticed by his commercials and then be asked to make movies or somethin. I say if you want to make movies then make movies, me and my friend want to make movies in hollywood, but instead of making shorts we write scripts, and come up with cool ideas. i guess those are 2 different ways and i just prefer script writing. That and all of the shorts iā€™v seen ever (which isnt alot) i havenā€™t liked, they were all black and white with a bunch of symbolism, and no sound, just editing and cinemtography, but there probably are good ones that i just havent seen yet, and probably will never see.