QT Vs. The Paparazzi

I was and am a fan of his Work.

The man I am not sure about.

And PutneySwope the last time I checked this was a public forum where a person could say what they like. So why don’t you shut up and have a little respect for people who have a different opinion than you do.

Riiiight. Riiight.

[quote=“nublob”]

I’m not the only one who has seen the darker side of Tarantino firsthand

<LINK_TEXT text="/Film | Reporting the Reel World … -city/
[/quote]

Well, he’s a fucking human being, just because he’s a celeb it doesn’t mean he’s going to greet all of his “fans” with a huge smile and a hug. We all have our days, and maybe he was feeling down that day - I wouldn’t trust any weirdo that approached if I were in his shoes. I would’ve actually said something like, “Shove off dickhead, I’m not your fucking muse” or or or something extremely rude like “I’m too good for your sorry ass, now beat you working-class filth” - that oughta teach you!

QT does not like to take pictures with anyone. Unless it’s our own Sebster.

LOL!

I know QT doesnt like to do autographs at his film fests but this is the first time Ive heard him say no to a photo. But whatever, its a free country, he doesnt have to do shit for anyone at any given time.

Look at his photo topic, how many fuckin people has he posed with? Probably 100 X more than the 2 or 3 he didnt.

I think QT’s right to be annoyed. Someone like him (especially him) understands the nuances of fandom. Most people are just star-struck and inconvenience him even though they’re not really fans. True fans appreciate pictures and autographs but are first and foremost respectful. I can’t imagine a young QT standing outside a Starbucks with a video camera waiting for Brian De Palma to come out.

[quote=“FilmGuy”]
I think QT’s right to be annoyed. Someone like him (especially him) understands the nuances of fandom. Most people are just star-struck and inconvenience him even though they’re not really fans. True fans appreciate pictures and autographs but are first and foremost respectful. I can’t imagine a young QT standing outside a Starbucks with a video camera waiting for Brian De Palma to come out.
[/quote]

That’s EXACTLY what I think. Well put.

I also agree. Im sure QT can tell whos a fan and whos not just by how they approach him.

Yeah, and the look of pure admiration in their faces. He, of all people, would know that look and that feeling, and I don’t think would piss on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SGuU3yU4vQ

Worst case scenario. At least you weren’t this guy nublob. ;D

Can the man have some privacy to drink his fucking coffee!

That was called STALKARAZZI/Instigation. QT doesnt need to be filmed when hes getting a fuckin cup of coffee by himself.

Plus those guys have a way to irritate someone just by the vibe they give off. Its disrespectful type shit.

Any of us would say: HEY QUENTIN! and leave him alone. That shit is uncalled for and if I saw those guys doing that to QT, Id kick their asses for him! :slight_smile:

At least you weren’t this guy nublob.

Biohazard - I never met Tarantino. I wrote I was at an event he was at and he was rude and belligerent to another group of people not me. A group of people who did not approach him, were not taking pictures of him and frankly weren’t paying that much attention to him. After seeing the way he acted, I didn’t get within 10 ft of the guy for the rest of the evening.

I hope you all meet QT someday and I hope he is as rude, disrespectful and belligerent to you guys as he was to that photographer.

That photographer is a fucking idiot. He was filming QT for the sole purpose of irritating him and instigating some kind of reaction, it was totally obvious from that clip.

I don’t need to meet no stinkin’ celebrities! Seriously i’m not the fanboy type of person that would suck up to anyone, I do want to meet Steve Urkel though, man that black nerd was awesome.

Good times…

Bio: That must be some strong weed your smokin! :slight_smile:

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Bio: That must be some strong weed your smokin! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Yeah dude! Sharing is caring! I’m only 2 and a half hours from you.

We should make a short film : “When Quentin Attacks” maybe we can submit it to a film festival or something.

Dick or The Coolest to his fans, I’d approach him with the upmost respect and graditude, and let him know that he made me the person/filmgeek I am today.

Just don’t tell him you quit school because of him! That poor geek from Full Tilt Boogy :’(

[quote=“Biohazard”]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SGuU3yU4vQ

Worst case scenario. At least you weren’t this guy nublob. ;D

Can the man have some privacy to drink his fucking coffee!
[/quote]

<LINK_TEXT text=“Archive blogs … es-ni.html”>Archive blogs</LINK_TEXT>

Wow, it seems like something had been eating at him that day. I feel for him, hopefully he can cheer himself up by making IB ;D