QT honors Christopher Walken

what the fuck happend to Chris Walken? he always was ugly but goddamn

and i think QT started a cocaine addiction, thats just my ‘thought’ behind him gaining the weight and fucking up his looks

hey, atleast now we got something in common

hahaha look at him here! the fucking contrast haha, everybody in suits but not quentin! hes wearing a tshirt his friend robert gave him, some old jeans he hasent worn in the cold age, hands in his pockets and some $20 sneakers that he bought because they were his size

edit: Walken definitly diserved this, hes in my top 3 of fav actors ever (number 2 to be exact)

They’re both gettin OLD!!

[quote]some $20 sneakers that he bought because they were his size[/quote]

well i think these are the kill bill shoes in white and blue or black.

he also wears these shoes somewhere i think by the mtv film awards where uma thurman get the price for best action scene or something like this. and quentin comes also on the platform…

oh really? great, he should sell em to footlocker

Yeah Chris Walken definitley deserves the cement ceremony at the Chinese theatre, but I think he also deserves a star on the walk of fame, too.

[quote]QT looks like Michael Moore bro. in those pics the way he’s dressed, the only thing he’s missing is the baseball cap and the hoody.[/quote]

He’s dressed like that because he didn’t want to be like others. I’ve seen a pic where he has a totally black suit, just like others, but yellow sports shoes.

Michael Moore is just fat, other clothes doesn’t fit, and are not comfortable. All fatguys look like MM. I wonder why he’s not wearing shorts?

[quote=“Bleach”]
All fatguys look like MM.
[/quote]

You haven’t seen very many fat people have you??

Hard not to see one

What you trying to say?

[quote=“Bleach”]All fatguys look like MM.[/quote]

Yeah, your absolutly right…

god…thats disgusting… think of many soap bars u can make out of that

[quote=“silentsean”]
god…thats disgusting… think of many soap bars u can make out of that
[/quote]

Enough to blow up just about anything.

HAAAAAAAHAAHAAAAAAAA!

You guys are just brilliant…!!!

That’s cool!

[quote=“Johny_Exhale2”]

edit: Walken definitly diserved this, hes in my top 3 of fav actors ever (number 2 to be exact)
[/quote]

Yeh man, Walken is #2 on my all time list as well. 2nd only to the always great Al Pacino. We just don’t get actors like this anymore. We have to settle for fuck ups like Collin Farrel and the once decent Ben Asscrack (he was good in the Kevin Smith movies, once dardevil came out, his ass fell off). If Vin Disel could stick to doing good movie and stay away from shit like Knockaround Guys and XXX (which i forgive him for becuase Asia Argento was in it. shit i would have starred in this 2 if i knew her beautiful ass was in it.) What I’m trying to say is, Walken is the one of the last of a dying breed. He deserves this more then anybody in the game.

Ben Affleck was not good in Kevin Smith’s movies either. They were just better movies