QT at The Golden Globes

[quote]Q.T. + Uma = HECK YEAH ! That would so rock.[/quote]

No.

IL_Buono + Uma = Fuck Ya Mother Fuckers!

[quote]At IMDb, news section:

Tarantino Hints at Romance with Thurman

Kill Bill director Quentin Tarantino has hinted at a romance with pal Uma Thurman - despite recently declaring his joy for her new relationship with hotelier Andre Balazs. The eccentric film-maker had been rumored to be dating statuesque Thurman after her marriage to Ethan Hawke dissolved last year, but Tarantino dispelled any suspicions of such a relationship when he confirmed her romance with Balazs. But now Tarantino says on whether he and Thurman have advanced their relationship past the friendship stage, “I’m not saying that we haven’t, and I’m not saying that we have. We love each other, but we’re almost too close now to be a couple. We had out life together on Kill Bill. It was like a marriage in every way.”[/quote]

Well well well...the plot thickens...Like I said, I would love very much for them to hook up. I'd be buying tabloids daily. =D

What the fuck does " We love each other, but we’re almost too close now to be a couple" mean? Quentin seems to be stuck in the friendship zone. Ouch.

[quote]What the fuck does " We love each other, but we’re almost too close now to be a couple" mean? Quentin seems to be stuck in the friendship zone. Ouch.[/quote]

It sounds to me like thats probably what Uma told him time and time again when he tried to ask her out...seems like a more fancied-up way of saying "we're too good of friends, lets not spoil that special relationship."

…or Sex is o.k., but we do not go out on dates.

Hey Tarantino!..Either you’re bone-ing her or you’re not…as simple as that. ;D

[quote]

It sounds to me like thats probably what Uma told him time and time again when he tried to ask her out… ."[/quote]

exactly what i thought. it’s a nice line, anyway “too close to be a couple…”, guess i’ll write it down somewhere, can always be useful… ;D

Wouldn’t we all be shocked, if it turned out that Uma was the one chasing Quentin? All along he’s been rejecting her advances, favoring the one-night stands and such, while she tries her hardest, but settles for others, all while pining for her one true love…

Oookay, thats just a little far fetched. But it would STILL be funny.

I think QT is dating Sophia Coppola, I just recieved a pic of them holding hands at the new york film critics circle awards, they look pretty happy, id scan it, but no scanner.

I can’t believe Tarantino said “The Bomb.” Soccer moms say that…pfft…come on Q. That sounded very un hip.

[quote]I think QT is dating Sophia Coppola, I just recieved a pic of them holding hands at the new york film critics circle awards, they look pretty happy, id scan it, but no scanner.[/quote]

Isn’t Sophia Coppola married to Spike Jonze?

[quote]I can’t believe Tarantino said “The Bomb.”  Soccer moms say that…pfft…come on Q.  That sounded very un hip.  [/quote]

Tarantino really needs to stop trying to act black…

[quote]

Tarantino really needs to stop trying to act black…[/quote]

^ Hahahaha, exactly. I would’ve laughed more if he butt into the Funk performace, I bet he felt kinda left out.

BECAUSE HE ISN’T BLACK NOR WILL HE EVER BE.

[quote]

Isn’t Sophia Coppola married to Spike Jonze?
[/quote]

I think they seperated. QT dating Coppola sounds weird, I don't know why. :-/

they look pretty good together.

Quentin definitely digs Uma. Otherwise he wouldn’t have spent three yeas writing a character about her. I mean I could be wrong, but it seemed like a great way to get close to Uma. I’m writing a script with a character based off of a girl I’m like in love with. Only thing is…she doesn’t know. It’s a great part though.

P.s. I’m really not that much of a loser.

How do you figure QT acts black? Black is a color, not a way to act.

::slight_smile: dont play the race card sweetheart, whoever said QT acts black is perfectly right, just like Justin Timberlake.

Did you not see Chris Rock take the piss out of JT at some awards show? “Justin went all white and then he started acting black”

Who’s playing the race card? Black is a color. That is a fact. I know what you mean when you say he acts black but it isn’t acting black. Not all black people act that way do they?

Only the cool ones