QT and violence

Damn, I never realized that before.

Well, QT’s only made four films, so it’s not like it’s a complete coincidence. A lot of people get shot in his movies…and it just so happens that there are a lot of women on this earth, as much as men I believe!

There’s no innocent bystanders in Kill Bill and Jackie Brown.

[quote]There’s no innocent bystanders in Kill Bill and Jackie Brown.[/quote] I was on about women in general.

DNS - Fair comment, mostly men who get shot in film though :wink:

Yeah, but when a woman gets shot it’s more noticeable! :smiley:

[quote]Yeah, but when a woman gets shot it’s more noticeable!  :smiley:[/quote]

True dat, people always stare when I shoot at ma bitches! :wink:

I know what you mean. Some call it dirty, but I usually shoot mine in the face. I mean goddamn, I told that bitch to shut up!

Now I may be a masochist or whatever, but I never shoot my women in the face. Number 1 rule. They’ll never find action if their face is all fucked up like hamburger meat.

It doesn’t matter to me, a carcass is a carcass, face or no face. It kinda turns out for the best sometimes, the exit wound hole in the back of the bitch’s head is sometimes big enough to fuck…well, ya know…trust me you should try it!

Wait, are you talking about doing this in real life? I don’t actually kill women and shoot them in their ass, just in GTA: Vice City. Sheesh

walks away with hands in pockets while whistling

nervously laughs

uh…sure, that’s it! I was talking…about…a videogame…too! Umm…yeah…

Oh shit, I gotta clean this mess up.

Actually I was lying. I really am a Pimp who luvs to get violent on his women. Don’t be ashamed to be yo self, dawg. Don’t ever let anyone take that away from you.

Hate the player not

the game

stand by your motto il_buono!

he’s half black

on topic: QT shouldn’t tone down the violence.