Pulp fiction: Collectors edition DVD

yawn. old old old news.

http://www.tarantino.info/store/index.php?id=qtdvd

second item from the top. for those who STILL dont own this

hmm i´m a little bit confused…

do you mean this box ?

Pulp Fiction (Limited Edition Collector’s Set)

for me this box looks like there a some more cool things in it, acually i dont know, than in the normal collector´s edition.

guys, guys. dont get confused here.

there is only ONE special edition, which is the 2-DVD edition and there’s this package wich you see above.

this is out since 2002. there’s no newer one

what about this then?

^^^ I got that one

[quote=“Ify”]
^^^ I got that one
[/quote]

its the region 2 UK, judging from the 18-sticker. and the sticker that sais remastered probably just refers to the fact that its a new dvd compared to the very first one. i dont see any new issues in any amazon, nor have i read any news or press releases, so its really just the normal SE

1. there’s the very first dvd (crap, in uK: flipper)
  2. there’s the standard SE (2-dvd)
  3. there’s the collectors pack (se 2-dvd + poster +soundtrack +senitype etc)

Haha, I finally got it today!!! Watching it later on tonight…

Is think it would be better if the documentary on the setting would be more then two short film (the jack rabbit slim’s scene and the butch crash on Marcellus scene).

The Pulp Fiction SE is now down to under 15 dollars, a great chance to pick it up for those who haven’t already:

<LINK_TEXT text=“The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999 … &Itemid=48”>The Quentin Tarantino Archives - Everything QT since 1999</LINK_TEXT>

First time I saw the DVD at a Future Shop 4 30 dollars(remem I’m in Canada). Then, only a few weeks later I saw it at a Wal-Mart 4 just 17!

now coming to Australia also, see news

My moms finally gonna let me buy this! Everybody clap!

clap clap

haha, my DVD came with a Jack Rabbit Slims menu.

Couldnt find a commentary? Help?

[quote=“CopperHead”]
Couldnt find a commentary? Help?
[/quote]

there is no commentary

That sucks.

Yeah it does, big time!!

But the Trivia Track is very good.

HEY PEOPLE JUST SIGNED UP THOUGHT ID LET YOU KNOW JUST PURCHACED A ESMERELLDA PHILLALOUPOS ( pardon the spelling ) …cab i.d for a fiver

the cab ID.

are you sure its genuine?