PT at Locarno International Film Festival

she looked a lot better in person. that picture is just not good. the two were really nice and clearly enjoyed the evening. it was a gorgeous open-air screening (and boy it was loud!), they had a huuuuge motherfucking screen and the atmosphere was great

[quote=“Sebastian”]
she looked a lot better in person. that picture is just not good. the two were really nice and clearly enjoyed the evening. it was a gorgeous open-air screening (and boy it was loud!), they had a huuuuge motherfucking screen and the atmosphere was great
[/quote]

Did you get to talk to them again?

Did they recognize you?

I wasn’t there as “press” this time so no interview and it didnt work out to meet them schedule wise, but we ran into the two during what history books willl refer to as “the great autograph war of Locarno”, got some autographs, took pictures and exchanged a few words. they did not recognize you, but it was 2 in the morning, relatively dark and there were hundreds of autograph hungry fans shouting “rose, give me your cell number” and stuff, haha…

it was a great festival, a nice event, i can only recommend it to anyone. lots of parties and stuff, too

The crowd and the screen sure looks impressive! :o

Wow :o

yeah it was a great atmosphere