Poster idea - inglorious bastards

it’s still very much a men on a mission story, just has other elements to it. I really like both posters very much. I think they’re great. Not for this film in particular but still great.

[quote=“simon”]

[/quote]

This one is sweet!!

[quote=“Ify”]
Well that’s the point of fan-made stuff - it’s to present the fan’s style. It doesn’t HAVE to be exactly like how QT would have done it!

Just realised it says “Quentin Tarrantino Iglorious Bastards”, haha, the more you look the more mistakes you see, it’s wonderful ;D

Keep up the creativity though, dude. I like them :slight_smile:

PS: Is that a film projector on/as the tank?
[/quote]

The N is actually there, albeit not very clear. But it’s funny how the movie’s title is spelled right and Tarantino wrong.

Good effort, still. :wink:

[quote=“Scarface”]
The N is actually there, albeit not very clear. But it’s funny how the movie’s title is spelled right and Tarantino wrong.
[/quote]

Oh so the big exclamation mark thing is the “I” and the letter I thought was “I” is an “N”? Genius ;D

sORRY ABOUT THE MISSPELLING of tile etc even though i 'm in the graphics business that’s not my forte

any way i got i few more poster suggestions

Lokking on the internet i managed to gleam some info on the film

[color=red][Spoiler text removed]

again i apologize for spelling mistakes

---- there are more -----------

as i said there are more

as i said there’s more

Also work ed some ideas for three non tarantino movies - post them if of interest

-----------------------

Peter jackson rumoured remake of dambusters

again some more non tarantino poster ideas

hope you like

can anybody out there give me a plot summary

I imagine propelry have a mood shot of one star i imagine mr pitt perhaps revealing his neck wound when it comes to the actual movie

anybody has any suggestion willing to try and flesh them out

I think you got slightly worse… I dont think anyone in this particular thread would care for non Tarantino posters. You see the board you’re in. T.A.R.A.N.T.I.N.O.

far enough…

yeah, but the basterds ones are getting better, much better!

I still think this is the best:

which one?

the teaser is ok - reveals nothing -put a nazi roman eagle standard/emblem on a wall/door not sure what it is - could be a safe being opening rather than marksman

That’s the idea. Simple but effective.

The marksman in Inglourious Basterds is from the movie-within-the-movie…the actual movie has little to do with guns blazing and tanks blowing up. However, those ones would be great for the meta posters of the Pride of Nation film.

ok educate me

I thought the marksman was the nazi hero - whose movie the nazi top brass had come to see

what’s your take on it visually then - any suggestions i can only base it on what little i can find on the net hence the spahagetti western themed gun fight against the panzer approach - moving on to cinema theme, topping off nazi top brass target practice.

The approach got to subtle and non gun pointing out i think its not allowable since dumblane and hungerford

By the way the so called official teaser i don’t think is official the advertised website got halytosis adverts - not what i would imagine a film company would want to be pushing

going back to the teaser poster i can’t see any visual hook to get excited over

Wow a bullet hole in the nazi symbol - thats more to do with the designer copping out in showing a swatiska - felt same way when i did the burning eagle emblem for valkryrie - yopu dont what to come across pushing fascist emblems

Remember - don’t spoil anything for those here who want as little info about the film as possible!

Also, why do you keep writing the release date as October?

That teaser poster used to look good, it just looks lame now… it’s the typography, so obviously computerised - looks fake.

[quote=“simon”]
I thought the marksman was the nazi hero - whose movie the nazi top brass had come to see

what’s your take on it visually then - any suggestions i can only base it on what little i can find on the net hence the spahagetti western themed gun fight against the panzer approach - moving on to cinema theme, topping off nazi top brass target practice.
[/quote]

You are correct, sir. But, unless they release a whole series of teaser posters with each one having a different theme present in the movie, then I don’t think one alone would work since it’s only revealing one aspect to the film.

My take on it is that there will be just so much different themes and such in the movie that it would be hard to get the full picture across in a poster, especially at this point, hence why I think the one I posted with the Nazi sign is bold and effective. And you really don’t what kind of ride you will be in for, much like the movie probably.

[quote]By the way the so called official teaser i don’t think is official the advertised website got halytosis adverts - not what i would imagine a film company would want to be pushing[/quote]

Yeah, it’s not official. It’s fan-made, that’s why I said it was the best idea.

They are all good but not enough…Tarantino