Pics Of Us

I’ll post a picture if somebody will tell me how. There’s a picture of me saved on this computer from an email, so how do I put it on here?

You can upload it here for free. Or just send it to a member with own webspace. A friendly one. :smiley:

Even I could upload it for you.

[quote]Seb is sexy (If it’s okay to say so)! How old are you now?[/quote]

haha thanks. i am 20

c’mon girls, post more pictures :wink:

well lets hope she feels better

i bet CPS will never post her pic  :wink:

This is me, acting in like a crappy digital movie i was apart of (as you can see the digital camera quality isnt too bad)

ohhhh the serious actor. Eat your fucken heart out robert deniro  ::slight_smile:

this is from a blooper, which is what most of we shot, cos i suck at acting.

Oh yeah and the flannel isnt mine :o I was playing a hick hunter… ::slight_smile:

lmao

This is like, a year and a half back.

Only decent pic ive got though on my comp.

Too bad they caught me off-guard.

lmao

we just do the usual rock (mostly covers)

[quote]lmao

we just do the usual rock (mostly covers)[/quote]

I like your hair, is it still that long?

Do you do Guns n Roses covers?

Thx ;D

Its a bit longer

And no we dont do GNR covers cause our bassist (and lead singer) dispises GNR  :frowning:

Oh, lol, and ive got glasses now

Im a nerd…

Yes, Go Go… you are very attractive! :slight_smile:

^ Asian guy!

Bruce Lee is back from the grave!

sorry, I couldn’t resist

[quote=“IL_Buono”]
Bruce Lee is back from the grave!

sorry, I couldn’t resist
[/quote]

what about your picture? before you comment on others, maybe you should post yours.

I don’t see the problem with being compared to Bruce Lee. BL was cool. But if crossOver doen’t like it we all should of course stop talking about theoretical similarities :wink:

And to be honest: I continously tell people that Seb when he makes a frown from a certain angle looks like QT.

Naw, just kidding :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Seb wanted to point out that we should treat each other respectfully. And I think he’s right.

new pics of me from my Paris trip

CPS still hasn’t posted…

Claudia…where is the pic you promised?

[quote=“GoGoYubari”]
new pics of me from my Paris trip

[/quote]

looking good! but are you sure that you are in paris or is that poster on the wall not the sagrada familia in barcelona? or is it logical for a poster like that to be in a paris hotel? mmmm lol…

Sup ppl. I need a little help tryin to get mah pic up on this thing. Is there somethin I hav to do with mah pics cuz they already on the comp.

go to www.photobucket.com get an acount and upload them

then post the link