Official "Post Brief Plot of Your Script" Topic

[quote=“CopperHead”]
Basically 4 14 year olds take over the 3rd main ones cousins video store for a day. Through the whole day they talk to each other and customers about movie trivia and movies to take out. As I already said, it seems a little like Clerks, but I still might try to write it.

Can’t think of a title, anyone got a idea?
[/quote]

LATE FEES

and have them rip into some customer who wants to get out of his late fees

Man One and Man Two bump into each other in a Diner. Man One is nervous and distraught. He feels the need to confess, so he does so to Man Two. He talks about his job (working for a drug lord) and things he has done for this guy. And the terrible thing he has done that night on his way to Pete’s. Where everyone eventionally ends up. (Not the name of the Diner)

There is always that idea i had about a vampire who drinks someone’s blood and is then diagnosed with AIDs.

and

The Grim Reaper comes to harvest the soul of a perfectly engineered super killer, but when he arrives he finds that the guy isn’t there and his roommate is forced to entertain the grim reaper until his friend returns.

i had an idea about a malfuntioning android who has 1000 personalities.

i also had an idea about a world in the future where poor people were taken away at birth and giving to rich people to raise so that they can be rich (the rich get richer the poor get poorer), because it is the law. It will be called “Bridging the gap”.

I’ve got several ideas, most of them I’ve written some of, and one I’ve finished the 1st hand written draft.

First one - title Revnine, or Revolution Nine

it’s about an actor who goes through school, a cult, fame, on the run, a white supremesist community, and finally sci-fi occurences. The script jumps time alot, and is really a mystery of how a guy goes from promising famous celebrity, to a paranoid homeless drifter. Think 12 monkeys/Donnie Darko/Hitchcock/The jacket/ and anything chuck palanuik. The first draft is completed and I’m typing out my second.

Second one - Perfect

A small midwestern town is at the brink of total decay (think Flint Michigan from Micheal Moore films, although I hate him, he is a good filmmaker). After a school shooting, the majority of the population is held captive by a new found church. People change, among them the bad ones, apparently for the better, but a small group of teenagers see the churches oppresive presence as dangerous. Final act- the followers of the church become cannibals, and the teenagers have to bow down to the Lord or be eaten by thier parents. I’m at page 70 typed, I got writers block right before the cannibalism. Think Donnie Darko/Heathers/Footloose/The faculty/stepford wives with a flair of Children of the damned/Hills have eyes/rosemary’s baby/the shining and Texas chainsaw massacre.

Third one - The Life and times of Krust

It’s about Krust, a true punk, and all of his loser friends. He IS the biggest Anal Cunt fen ever. At one point the band meets him after a show and crashes at his house for 3 weeks. It is a series of adventures and mishaps, when he finally meets a girl who is kind of more normal than he thought he would ever like. He eventually sees most of his friends for what they are (good and bad), and grows up a little. Think Clerks/Trainspotting/SLC punk meets The Catcher and the Rye/and anything chuck palanuik. I’ve only gotten 35 pages written, but have been tossing the story around for years.

Fourth - Man in the City, one night in (working)

A script that a friend and I have worked on, about a recent amnesiac being tussled around from one fucked up situation to the next with some people that he is supposed to know. He has a mission, and throught the movie he gradually discovers it as he makes his way deeper and deeper into the underworld of the city. Think The warriors/Streets of fire/Kill Bill/The crow/ and Doom generation. We have barely started on it.

So what do you guys think? Would you watch, or enjoy any of them based on the description?

First-(insert title here)

This is very basic okay and very rough i thought it up in like 5 mins when i saw some chavs.

A normal guy is walking along the and this really drunk guy comes thrashing ay him with a knife. it’s dark and the normal guy doesn’t see the drunk guy propraly. So in a snap the guy defends himself and accidently kills the other guy. the normal guy then goes up and relises that the guy he just killed was the lochal mob bosses son. now the normal guy has to run or fight either way its gonna be a bloody battle.

Second-battle chav

reality film get a bunch a chavs and oter scum put them on a remote island with weapons and watch the fire works just like battle royal but with chav brillant.

Third-alien quest

A bunch of aliens are having no luck in the love depatment on there planet so they come to earth and so on.

Forth-the zone

rip off the twlight zone but make more funny and unreal

Fifth-war

A film were it shows raw recruit’s going into war and getting there first tatse of battle and the aftermath. could b a three part thing 1st part training, 2nd part the battle’s, 3rd the aftermath.

Sixth-Death

a film that shows what it would be like to be the grim reaper but make it funny dark humour.

I think thats all from me now ill be going now

[quote=“Darth Maul”]
First things first, what the hell is a “chav”. [/quote]

For all of my knowing, it means the same thing as “dude” in UK.

Vadid why dont you make an original screenplay. :-</E>

[quote=“mr. Crazi”]
For all of my knowing, it means the same thing as “dude” in UK.
[/quote]

“Chavs” = “yobs”, represent those fucking wankers hanging around the city robbing kids, sniffing glue and stealing everything within their reach. Usually every second word a chav uses is “fuck” in its many cases.

[quote=“plunderbunnie”]
Whats with this forum and people being rude? ??? ??? ???
[/quote]

some people don’t know how to properly express themselves. I guess.

[quote=“roulette67”]
some people don’t know how to properly express themselves. I guess.
[/quote]

Yea, it would defnitly seem that way, or they just think they’re funny.

here’s another idea i have everone is probable sick of me i dont care tho anyway a few notes before you read this idea im not meaning to ammoying relgios people i just think this is a funny idea and also the story behind this is that me and my mate were walking and we just thought this up okay heres the idea and another thing im not ripping off monty python okay it may seem like that but its an orginal idea.

p.s. im not a stoner

TITLE: The Bible according to us.

IDEA(this is what me and my mate thought up): What if the bible was made up? and what if it was made up by a bunch of stoners and hippie’s? and what if jesus was a pot smoker and his followers were.

PLOT:All the mayjor events of the bible like jesus walking across water and so on and put a stoners angle on it. like make jesus a pot smoker and his desciples and think what difference it makes. Make like what’s in the bible is what the stoner desciples saw and then see what other people at that time saw.

EXAMPLE:when jesus walk across the water the desciples see him walking but we see him half drowning.

I think it would be funny if done right and mak it not to question people beliefs. I would make it to be comedy not serious.

[quote=“Darth Maul”]
THAT’S BLASPHEMY!!!
[/quote]

that’s what im trying to avoid im sorry but i like my idea and its not blashemy if you dont believe.

[quote=“Darth Maul”]
I hope England invades Scottland AGAIN!!!
[/quote]

thats racist.

I like it Vadid, i think its funny. My only problem is pot induced hollucinations ??? ??? ???, but maybe jesus types mix their puff. :wink:

a chav is someone who wears alt of tracksuits, lives in a council house and wears gold rings on every finger, basically u.k is surounded by them :frowning:

thnx plunderbunnie thats what i was going use as an excuse for the seeing things

the thing is i havent got round to writing it its just an idea and everyone seems likes it well allmost everyone

Okay, I am working on an idea about alcoholic, crack-addicted superheroes. One can talk to goats, another can make cricket sounds by rubbing his legs together and so on and so forth.

[quote=“vadid”]
that’s what im trying to avoid im sorry but i like my idea and its not blashemy if you dont believe.
[/quote]

Well, by the very definition, yes it is blasphemy, but that doesnt mean it can’t be interesting.

The only problem with it is when is it supposed to be set. You do realise that there is definite proof that the bible has been around for centuries, even before pot smoking was a way of life. You could change it to be a Chinese opium den, but who is going to believe that pot smokers wrote the bible when it is much older than that.

[quote=“vadid”]
here’s another idea i have everone is probable sick of me i dont care tho anyway a few notes before you read this idea im not meaning to ammoying relgios people i just think this is a funny idea and also the story behind this is that me and my mate were walking and we just thought this up okay heres the idea and another thing im not ripping off monty python okay it may seem like that but its an orginal idea.

p.s. im not a stoner

TITLE: The Bible according to us.

IDEA(this is what me and my mate thought up): What if the bible was made up? and what if it was made up by a bunch of stoners and hippie’s? and what if jesus was a pot smoker and his followers were.

PLOT:All the mayjor events of the bible like jesus walking across water and so on and put a stoners angle on it. like make jesus a pot smoker and his desciples and think what difference it makes. Make like what’s in the bible is what the stoner desciples saw and then see what other people at that time saw.

EXAMPLE:when jesus walk across the water the desciples see him walking but we see him half drowning.

I think it would be funny if done right and mak it not to question people beliefs. I would make it to be comedy not serious.
[/quote]

if i was you i wouldn’t even bother writing it if you like to live. you know people get shot for things like this.

i once wrote a short story about jesus going to india and learning the “yogi ways” and then coming back to Jerusalem and uses his “yogi” powers to help people.

And when i handed it into my teacher she ripped it up and told me to write some else.

also “chav” is the worst word ever because nobody knows what it is.

[quote=“Angel”]
The only problem with it is when is it supposed to be set. You do realise that there is definite proof that the bible has been around for centuries, even before pot smoking was a way of life. You could change it to be a Chinese opium den, but who is going to believe that pot smokers wrote the bible when it is much older than that.
[/quote]

thats another thing i need to iron out i think maybe a drug that has been around the time of the bible i dunno and as i sed i need to really research and work on it

p.s i like your superhero idea

[quote=“Rambler666”]
if i was you i wouldn’t even bother writing it if you like to live. you know people get shot for things like this.
[/quote]

yep im thinking of writing it under a flase name or something or make it the last moviei ever make becuase it probable will and going into hiding or running or something or change the names slightly but that will be copying the life of brain