[news] Grind House buzzer

Tarantino is in the field finding real COWGIRLS FROM SWEDEN??? What Dedication!

[quote=" Ain’t it Cool News"]
Hey folks, Harry here… Usually - I’d never ever report on anything even vaguely like this. Personal life stuff is explicitly verboten here in terms of celebrities and what they do. However, this may very well be the exception, because there’s a very strong possiblity that this is indicative of a level of dedication that truly sets Quentin Tarantino apart from the rest of the “so-called” directors in the world. In his dedication to realism… it seems Quentin has traveled to Sweden to recruit real Swedish Cowgirls from his Sexploitation trailer he’ll be shooting in GRINDHOUSE. Not only that, but apparently he’s making sure that these Swedish Cowgirls are indeed sexploitable. My Hero!

“I love that quentin’s actually gone to sweden to find Cowgirls from Sweden…thats amazing

Dr Phil has the story!

Director?s date night

Quentin Tarantino put on a real-life romance show for some Swedish gawkers.

The ?Kill Bill? director was recently in a bar called The Lab in Stockholm and was seen making out with a Swedish woman he had met that night, says our source in Sweden. ?The were making out so crazily that they were practically licking each other,? says the source. ?Ewww!?

But the evening turned artistic when the smooching couple went to a Stockholm music store called Pet Sounds, according to a Swedish Web site that chronicled the evening, and bought a copy of Tarantino?s film, ?True Romance.?

Your Ever-Lovin’

Ravvy”

[/quote]

Tarantino is in the field finding real COWGIRLS FROM SWEDEN??? What Dedication!

oh yeah we have pictures on that. check out the other category! but I kinda doubt that hanging out drunk in a bar is much worth in terms of casting :wink:

and yeah variety puts “Grind” into quotation marks. that proves my theory of “Grind” being sort of a nickname for Grind House

Here are some news I just found out.

Don’t know if already posted but here it is.

[quote] Quentin Tarantino quenches his kissing thirst in Stockholm!

Washington: While everyone mused that director Quentin Tarantino headed for Stockholm to scout talent for ‘Cowgirls In Sweden’, a fake movie he plans to advertise during the intermission in Grind House, he actually ended up conducting some other serious research.

Tarantino was reportedly spotted at a bar called ‘The Lab in Stockholm’, and was caught passionately kissing a Swedish woman he had met earlier that night.

“The(y) were making out so crazily that they were practically licking each other,� Contactmusic quoted a source as telling The Scoop, a gossip site .

A Swedish website chronicled the entire evening, and reported that the evening turned artistic when the smooching couple went to a Stockholm music store called Pet Sounds, and bought a copy of Tarantino’s film, “True Romance.â€?[/quote]

Source

yep: http://www.tarantino.info/content/view/509/2/

he sure is connecting his job with fun

lots of new info for me. long time i didn’t come here… keep up the good work!!!

Grind House pushed back to December 1st.

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/index. … e=newsfull”>Bloody Disgusting - The best horror movies, news, videos, and podcasts</LINK_TEXT>

I swear that yesterday I was gonna post a topic to ask all of you if you think the release date’s gonna be delayed, seeing that we have no news whatsoever of the project. I bet it’s QT’s fault and his usual approach of taking things slowly and meticously (which might be a good thing). Still disappointed though. :frowning:

grindhouse will be an april fools day joke

can hardly wait :smiley:

Tom Savini joins cast of Grind House:

<LINK_TEXT text=“House of Horrors: Hollywood, Bollywood, Telugu, Tamil Horror Movie News … _629.shtml”>GRINDHOUSE Film Review: GRINDHOUSE - House of horrors</LINK_TEXT>

[quote=“Mr.Baby Stomper”]
Tom Savini joins cast of Grind House:

<LINK_TEXT text=“House of Horrors: Hollywood, Bollywood, Telugu, Tamil Horror Movie News … _629.shtml”>GRINDHOUSE Film Review: GRINDHOUSE - House of horrors</LINK_TEXT>
[/quote]

awesome. and that guy has more news he says, he should spill it out ;-))

The more I hear about this the happier I am.

Hey everyone long time since I posted here. Keep your ears open for some really cool Tarantino info that should get announced in the next week or two. Just think of the number seven as a clue.

Anyway. Rodriguez is currently shooting his part of Grindhouse on his Troublemaker studio sets. It seems to be tightly guarded. So not a whole lot of information spilling about that. Rodriguez should wrap up shooting around the end of April and Tarantino will be starting shooting around the first of May. I ran across someone that flew down to Austin that said six actors from Tarantino’s part of Grindhouse were also on their flight. Of course I’m not sure if he confused them with Rodriguez’s part of the film (since some people don’t realize its seperate). I didn’t get a chance to dig any further.

I am getting excited!

If they’re doing 2 separate segments, why won’t they shoot their segment simultaneously?

Maybe because one wants to help the other. But I think QT is simply too lazy to shoot in the same time :smiley:

[quote=“Lode”]
QT is simply too lazy to shoot in the same time :smiley:
[/quote]

LOL, this could be a good reason ;D

Now that the cat is finally out of the bag. The mystery of “seven” I mentioned last week has been answered… though I think many here already figured out what I was talkin’ bout:

http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=22783

Vet’s of past QT fests note there will be new films shown.

I think it’s time for me to move to Austin.

Marley Shelton joins cast of Grind House:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.moviehole.net/news/20060319_ … d_hou.html”>http://www.moviehole.net/news/20060319_another_customer_for_grind_hou.html</LINK_TEXT>

[quote]So apparently Marley Shelton has one of the lead roles in Rob & Quentin’s hugely-anticipated “Grind houseâ€?. You’ll remember Shelton as that noxious devil, known only as ‘The Customer’, at the start of “Sin Cityâ€?, or possibly – if you’re a regular at Blockbuster – in “Uptown Girlsâ€?, “Sugar & Spiceâ€? or “Valentineâ€? – yeah, that nauseating teen-shocker in which she played second fiddle to Denise Richards’ rump. Not that we should hold any past injustices against her – she’s quite the actress, as we evidenced even in the few minutes that she immersed herself in the role of ‘The Customer’ in “Sinâ€?. Kudos to the guys for snapping her up.

Expecting the rest of the cast to be announced within the next couple of weeks – at the moment we’re only aware of Josh Brolin, Tom Savini, Dean Fernando, Danny Trejo and Alicia Rachel Marek, another “Sin City� ex-pat – and hoping there’s some welcome surprises in tow. Now one person that I’m not so certain is in it – despite the continuos rumours - because he’s been spotted back home working on something else, is John Jarratt. If I were a betting man, I’d say look for Jarratt in Tarantino’s upcoming WWII movie “Inglorious Bastards�, but not “Grind�. Have been wrong before though…. and can still taste the soap in my gob as a resul[/quote]