2 done

3 in progress
[/quote]

[quote=“Sebastian”]
done. darkened the background on those Table of Contents boxes… so far so good
[/quote]

Man, it is all looking so good.

Other changes currently:

4) Not having the white background when the mouse goes over some links (for example the large main links at the top of the page).

5) Putting more stuff in boxes like here on other pages which have lots of text would be cool.

6) On the frontpage the only thing that could need fixing is that the links in the tags go outside the box (though currently I’m using Firefox).

7) Banner has a few tinsy errors, hehehe - does he say fuckin’ or fucking?, and it says -QT rather than having a space so it is - QT.

8) It would be cool if everything could be centralised on the forum and archives like the frontpage.

9) And this could just be me, but when I have just clicked the frontpage the text looks quite large then goes to normal size. A tad annoying.

yeah i don’t know why though. i’ll investigate. that font size switching is really annoying…

Cool. What do you think of the other stuff?

Anything?

slow down amigo

Haha, sorry. just wondering what your thoughts were to me proposed changes.

The frontpage looks awesome like this, Seb. Great job, really. :wink:

Sorry but this color scheme hurts my eyes!

Love the site though.

why exactly does it hurt your eyes? it’s hard to find a Tarantino-esque color scheme but yet avoid very indeed hurting colors like bright pulp fiction red or kill bill yellow…

It doesnt hurt my eyes at all. It would be different if the site was bright red and bright yellow. Then Id understand. Black/gray/orange actually looks really good together.

It looks very neat! Very easy to navigate too, which will have people stay on the site longer I think.

It’s only when white and gold text are in the same paragraph.

No, it doesn’t hurt my eyes either. It’s quite pleasing to the eyes, I think. To each his own, I guess.

I love the colour scheme. The yellow works really well with the black background. Good Job dude!

Yeah, the colors especially match perfectly. I love the black and yellow too.

Btw, I have to congrat you, Seb, too, cause it’s kinda nice to have a fresh frontpage, updated everyday (almost) and full of brandnew infos. The last frontpage with the old site, wasn’t that updated, that’s why nobody looked at it. But now it’s really cool and exciting to have all the news referenced there. Nice work :wink:

thanks, my love. i’m really having fun with it, too. I like blogging, but usually I don’t know what to write. well in this case, I do, and it works well. I just hope it translates into more popularity soon, especially into the forum, it’s mostly the same people posting, I hope we draw a bigger crowd now… slowly…

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
Btw, I have to congrat you, Seb, too, cause it’s kinda nice to have a fresh frontpage, updated everyday (almost) and full of brandnew infos. The last frontpage with the old site, wasn’t that updated, that’s why nobody looked at it. But now it’s really cool and exciting to have all the news referenced there. Nice work :wink:
[/quote]

I agree completely :slight_smile:

[quote=“Sebastian”]
I just hope it translates into more popularity soon, especially into the forum, it’s mostly the same people posting, I hope we draw a bigger crowd now… slowly…
[/quote]

It sure will bring more users cause everytime there’s a new QT movie, users come. Most of them kinda desert the place after the movie’s released and after we discussed it from A to Z. But in a way, it’s cool to have slower moments to be more intimate cause the more crowded it is, the more chance we have to get more trolls. But I’m sure with Inglorious Bastards coming, we’ll have a lot of newbies here in a few months.

Yeah, I also quite enjoy it when it is just us elite posters :stuck_out_tongue:

However, it’s true that with the hype building for IB, we will inevitably get more people signing up and more people posting. It’s just that recently, even the veteran members haven’t been posting as much. I’ll advertise this forum.