My Best Friend's Birthday

In this case, I´d be satisfied with a simple VHS copy. Just to see this peace of work would be gigantic :slight_smile:.

Unfortunately, I´m not into paypal :frowning:.

I have the VHS lying right next to me. But I don’t have the equipment to get it on to CD.

I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON A TRANSCRIPT

thank you very much for putting it on transcript i had a real bad experience ordering shit on the net and won’t do so again yet i’d love to seee what it all about. if you finish it i’d be very thankful

Hey! This is RudeGirl from Argentina, again. I was asking for your transcription yesterday, and I got your answer. My copy is a DVD-R, I think the original is from www.superhappyfun.com because it includes those films ‘Who do you think you’re fooling’ and ’ You’re still not fooling’. The thing is that sometimes my English is not enough to understand all the contents, so that’s why I’m asking for your help. I’ve already have some parts of the transcription, but I need someone who helps me finish it. If I finish the English transcription, I’ll translate it to Spanish.

Kind of not cool to buy this from superhappyfun.com and then sell it again on ebay. It’s not like he’s overcharging at $15. I’ve been gouged on prices before ($100+ for the KILL BILL script) so I know from gouging. :wink:

[quote]Kind of not cool to buy this from superhappyfun.com and then sell it again on ebay.  It’s not like he’s overcharging at $15.  I’ve been gouged on prices before ($100+ for the KILL BILL script) so I know from gouging. :wink:[/quote]

the thing is, for a lot of people it’s not possible to order from either superhappyfun OR ebay. it’s just a rare item, and superhappyfun isn’t the lawful owner of that, either

Why can’t folks order from SHF? Something wrong with their shopping cart?

No “legal rights” implied, of course.

[quote]

the thing is, for a lot of people it’s not possible to order from either superhappyfun OR ebay. it’s just a rare item, and superhappyfun isn’t the lawful owner of that, either[/quote]

Ebay is the easiest thing to buy from ever. I’d get my lunch from ebay if I could. Im lookin for this “MBFW” dvd as soon as I log offf of this site.

[quote]

Ebay is the easiest thing to buy from ever. I’d get my lunch from ebay if I could.  Im lookin for this “MBFW” dvd as soon as I log offf of this site.  [/quote]

don’t forget that there are countries without Ebay!

I got this little jem in my stocking!

Unlike Sam Raimi’s “WITHIN THE WOODS” this is a very good low budget film.

Ihave it on VHS, and I dont know WHAT you guys are talking about! The quality wasn’t awesome, but I oculd see everything fine, and NOTHING was wrong with the audio (I only couldn’t hear 2 scenes because of loud music, but they weren’t IMPORTANT scenes to say. Just teh scene where the call girl is talking to herself on how she’s gonna present her self and one other scene I can’t remember right now)

But yes, I really enoyed it and was pissed when it eruptly ended! I wanted MORE! I wanted to see what happened with the jealous boyfriend and all!

Very cool movie, I love all the little lines and stuff referenced later in Tarantino films like the line, “Time out Greenbay!” But shit, the dialogue was delivered so well in this film, and Tarantino was at his best acting yet! I loved when he and the cake sales man guy were talking about Elvis. Now THAT was great dialogue!

And from a technical aspect, the camera work was really well done. My favorite scene is when the camera is in a long circle as Tarantino is talking to the call girl. Great acting there along with chemistry with music!

I also liked how the Radio station was called K-BILLY!

The whole movie reminded me of an Episode of Seinfeld ;D

Definetely check this out!

I dont know maybe it is a good movie, maybe it is a bad movie. I think the last.

i also got the VHS for christmas

my sister got it off of ebay

i haven’t had a chance to watch it yet, i am afraid my shitty vcr will fuck it up

ps. also got copy of reservoir dogs script autographed by keitel, buscemi, penn, and roth

but no QT :’(

Thats pretty awesome! Autographed script, NICE!

how long is the movie, is it a short film?

hey, i’m new here so, hi :slight_smile:

i saw this film yesterday, i wished it was a full film because i was really getting into it. it was hilarious. i loved it when qt snorted the industrial strength itching powder thinking it was coke. i’ll say no more for the people that havin’t seen it. but it would have been a kool film. true romance is good enough so it’s ok :slight_smile:

hope i can get to know people here and have peachy discussions. peace out amigos

Dwain

[quote]how long is the movie, is it a short film?[/quote]

it’s about 36 minutes long as it’s incomplete

can someone help me out with that transcript? i have no time working on it. i will post what i have, you guys correct and add the rest?

Yeah it’s about 36 minutes long, with 7 chapters. My copy just arrived today (I’m in the UK, Scotland to be precise). I’ve not watched it all yet, but so far, for his first ever film, it looks pretty good. He was just getting started, so I applaud his efforts.

I did order it from superhappyfun.com, Mr. Mike White I believe is the person who made up the DVD-R (which played in my multi-region DVD machine just fine), there is a short film by Mike White after it, that tries to say that Tarantino is a fraud who rips of everybody, and even shows clips of Resevoir Dogs, and a 1987 film with Chow-Yun Fat (I think!), with some rare similarities between the two.

Then, the next video on it starts with a clip from MTV News in the states, talking about how Mike White’s controversal film “You’re still not fooling anybody” that shows that Tarantino’s Pulp Fiction was ripped off from a ton of older movies, was pulled from a movie festival, he claimed he didn’t want it to overshadow the other films in the competition, while Tarantino’s reps. denied they put pressure on the organisers of the event to pull the short film.

So, clearly Mike White is no fan of Tarantino, and is selling copies of Tarantino’s first movie (which, being massive fans of QT, we’re gonna want to see!) along with his “evidence” of Tarantino being a fraud, just to try and prove his point.

It’s left me unaffected, Tarantino is still my idol when it comes to film making. He takes what he loves, and puts his own spin on it and makes it his own masterpiece, and I love him for it.

What does everybody else think of this?

Fraser.

hi there.

do you wanna help me produce a transcript of this short. i have already started. i can send you what i already have…

Yeah sure I’ll see what I can do!

I’ve added you to MSN so we can discuss it there.

Take Care,

Fraser.