Ms. Zoe Bell

From Jesus Christ.

nd what time frame does jesus christ fall into j/k

[quote=“Jjp”]
nd what time frame does jesus christ fall into j/k
[/quote]

theres nothing wrong with that except for the nd, but it was internate slang for and. j/k means just kidding.

I see. hmmm. Wouldn’t it be great if Zoe posed nude or something. She must have a great body.

yes it would.

[quote=“Biohazard”]
I see. hmmm. Wouldn’t it be great if Zoe posed nude or something. She must have a great body.
[/quote]

Who are you talking to?

That was rhetorical.

Has anyone seen her website, pretty cool.

http://zoebell.com/

She did stuntwork for Milla in Ultraviolet?!? That’s news to me!

Zoe on Conan to promote Grindhouse

- YouTube

Zoe Bell is 29 years old. I heard she was marrying QT!!!

They got married in some race car event and that guy is the guy who marries people.

That’s actually Mark Webber. Good try, though. ;D

Quentin has said that Zoe’s like a sister to him. He must have a easy time making friends since he calls Rodriguez his brother and Zoe is sis. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope to see her in more movies.

[quote=“Lucio Fulci”]
[/quote]

Kind of awkwardly lanky/skinny to me.

I’m sure I saw her in a recent episode of Lost where she jumps off the side of the boat. She must have been on screen for like 5 seconds!

[quote=“Oomi”][color=Teal][size=100]fucking rawks… \m/[/size]

If you don’t know who she is you SUCK.

LMFAO.

It totally sucks when the stuntwoman doesn’t get the props she deserves for making a movie fabulous. Far as I’m concerned stunters need to be right up there with the actor.

My opinion, bite me if you don’t like it.[/quote]
I agree with you.

Thanks for sharing.

Who is this guy? Proxy of Mr. Tarantino?

[quote=“fcb137200”]Who is this guy? Proxy of Mr. Tarantino?[/quote]

Fuck you.

I know. I was trying to get the english-speaking chaps here to recognize more of your work without going to the international forums