Most typical

[quote=“Relic”]
Good to know. We need more positive-ness.
[/quote]

Leave the board then, it will double.

I meant positive-ness on the wider scale. Again, this board is NOT the centre of the universe, buddy.

I don’t know you in real life. So just leave the board, it will do.

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
I don’t know you in real life. So just leave the board, it will do.
[/quote]

What does knowing me in real-life got to do with anything?

[quote]so I have blown you the fuck away there[/quote]

Speaking of big-headed fuckers…

[quote=“Relic”]
What does knowing me in real-life got to do with anything?
[/quote]

What wider scale did you meant then?

[quote=“Vince Vega”]
What wider scale did you meant then?
[/quote]

You smiling makes the world more happier. I don’t come into the equation.

Relic is somebody who knows he cant really get in trouble for anything he says on line since he doesnt know anybody so he is as mean as possible. Everybody is a little bit meaner on the internet because there are no real reprocussions.

Hey Relic why did you say anything? Thats a stupid way of saying it and I asked god himself if that was right and he said no way. He likes it to be anythine. So anythine is how you say it man what is your problem…

Dont get mad at people for using a word that you dont like or dont use. You know a lot of people dont like being talked to like a child kinda like the way your talking to everybody right now.

[quote=“QT6rox”]
Relic is somebody who knows he cant really get in trouble for anything he says on line since he doesnt know anybody so he is as mean as possible. Everybody is a little bit meaner on the internet because there are no real reprocussions. Hey Relic why did you say anything? Thats a stupid way of saying it and I asked god himself if that was right ans he said no way. He like it to be anythine. So anythine is how you say it man what is your problem…

Dont get mad at people for using a word that you dont like or dont use. You know a lot of people dont like being talked to like a child kinda like the way your tlaking to everybody right now.
[/quote]

I totally understood what you said, dude.

You’re right, I will be nicer now. I am sorry, forgive me?

[quote=“Relic”]
You smiling makes the world more happier. I don’t come into the equation.
[/quote]

Speak for yourself, I don’t feel any happier. And nobody expects you to come into any equations, just shut the hell up.

[quote=“Bleach”]
Speak for yourself, I don’t feel any happier. And nobody expects you to come into any equations, just shut the hell up.
[/quote]

That is not very nice. You have offended both me and Vince, you are mean.

I bet someone will die in the most horrendous way in Death Proof. Like the big rig running over the chick from the hotel or “deathtel” in The Devil’s Rejects.

[quote=“Relic”]
That is not very nice. You have offended both me and Vince, you are mean.
[/quote]

Like Bleach said, speak for yourself.

I feel bad for the person who started this topic. Lets try to actually help them out.

I would go with the being in all of his films thing. If I am not mistaken he got that from Alfred Hitchcock. In Reservoir Dogs he is Mr. Brown, Jimmy in Pulp Fiction, Answering Machine voice in Jackie Brown and he was a Crazy 88 in Kill Bill.

He makes a lot of references to all of the movies he loves in all of his movies for sure.

I hope so far what has been said(other than arguiing) has been helpful to your project.

[quote=“QT6rox”]
I feel bad for the person who started this topic. Lets try to actually help them out.

I would go with the being in all of his films thing. If I am not mistaken he got that from Alfred Hitchcock. In Reservoir Dogs he is Mr. Brown, Jimmy in Pulp Fiction, Answering Machine voice in Jackie Brown and he was a Crazy 88 in Kill Bill.

He makes a lot of references to all of the movies he loves in all of his movies for sure.

I hope so far what has been said(other than arguiing) has been helpful to your project.
[/quote]

Don’t feel bad, read my first post in this topic, I answered the shit out of it. You haven’t added anything new.

Well other than the arguing I’m pretty satisfied. Thank you for all of your answers.

Now I’ll try to mest the best of it and If I have some more questions I’ll keep in touch

with you guys.