Most fucked up person in one of Qt's movies

Ordell is not fucked up. He’s just involved in the crime business. He kills people not because he’s insane, but because he wants to take all necessary precautions in order not to find himself sleeping in some filthy prison cell.

[quote]Ordell is not fucked up. He’s just involved in the crime business. He kills people not because he’s insane, but because he wants to take all necessary precautions in order not to find himself sleeping in some filthy prison cell.[/quote]

Agreed. He’s just as normal as Jules Winnfield. Sure, the two characters have personality differences, but in terms of being fucked up, they’re both solid.

I third that. Has anyone forgotten Mallory? She’s pretty messed up. Not as much as Mickey, Richie, or Mr. Blonde(Vic Vega) but she still fits the bill.

Right on Ordell. He may be evil, or just precautious, I pick the former. One thing he isn’t is evil.

Ordell may not be evil, but he is a fuckin asshole. He is the one who got himself involved in the crime business, and if he has to kill people to not get caught, that is his fault. And that does not make him any better of a person.

[quote]Ordell may not be evil, but he is a fuckin asshole. He is the one who got himself involved in the crime business, and if he has to kill people to not get caught, that is his fault. And that does not make him any better of a person.[/quote]

I get you. It’s my contention that he is an evil man. But, in any case, he isn’t messed up.

Exactly. Killing people does not make you fucked up. Don Corleone from “The Godfather” is the finest example.

[quote]Exactly. Killing people does not make you fucked up. Don Corleone from “The Godfather” is the finest example.[/quote]

But Micheal Corleone is also a heartless dude.

And Ordell is still a bitch. Nuff said.

What about Floyd, he is pretty fucked up.

Floyd is just a lazy stoner. In many respects he’s the male version of Melanie from “Jackie Brown”.

Fuck, some of you guys really don’t know what the term fucked up means. To make it simple, here’s a list of ALL the people that I think could be deemed fucked up in Tarantino movies.

Reservoir Dogs: Mr. Blonde.

True Romance: Drexl.

Pulp Fiction: Zed and Maynard.

Natural Born Killers: Mickey & Mallory.

From Dusk Till Dawn: Richie Gecko.

Jackie Brown: Nobody.

Kill Bill: Vol. 1: Go Go Yubari.

That’s all there is really.

[quote]

But Michael Corleone is also a heartless dude.[/quote]

Nah, i don’t agree. He’s not heartless. It’s a very complex character, and if he did horrible things n stuff, it was because he was blinded due to the business or just cause he wanted to protect his family imo.

Scarface is exactly right. You hit it right on the dot except in Kill Bill you have to include Bill. He shot a pregnant woman. Not only that, you can just feel the weird presence of him when he comes on camera, he’s erie, like Vic Vega but not as much as Vega.

^^^ I think I also forgot Buck and Boss Matsumoto. Raping a comatose woman and being a sick pedophile is kind of fucked up in my book. Regarding Bill, I actually don’t agree that much he’s fucked up. He shot Black Mamba cause he momentarily lost his temper IMO; so much so that after calming down he prevents Elle from finishing her once and for all. But I think this is quite open to interpretation, moreso than other characters.

Buck! He was fucked up. He was one of the only characters I had no sympathy whatsoever for.

[quote]Buck! He was fucked up. He was one of the only characters I had no sympathy whatsoever for.[/quote]

You know you’re an asshole when, as your head is being pounded with steel, I’m cheering at your brain’s imminent destruction. Stupid Buck.

I think Louis in Jackie Brown may have been a little fucked up. Just a tad.

W :wink:

[quote]

You know you’re an asshole when, as your head is being pounded with steel, I’m cheering at your brain’s imminent destruction.  Stupid Buck.[/quote]

Hahahahaha, yes!!! I was fucking cheering too!

[quote]

only kind of fucked up? i wonder what you consider REALLY fucked up :-/

Yeah, you’re right Scar, there aren’t too many fucked up people in Jackie Brown. If I had to pick I’d choose either Melanie or the autisticky girl that lives with Ordel. Sheranda I think is her name.