Merry x-mas & happy new year

WTF? It’s December 31st already? Damn. So weird.

this is were I’ll be spending New Year’s Eve:

Silvesterstadl 1999 HD - YouTube

Die Drei Z'widern - Silvesterstadl medley - YouTube

Whoa! That looks just like “Big Joe’s Polka Show”. It’s a show that plays here every week at like 10. http://www.mikevdoordie.com/ <–well, it’s usually more colorful and lively. Watch it all the way to the end. I love Big Joe. :laugh:

I must check that out. it seems to me that Austria and Texas are similar, like…a similar way of thinking, good values, more right-wing, etc. etc. That’s why I want to move to Austin someday (but most likely not permanently)

I have just returned and I had a really great time, hope that goes for you all to. Geoi, did you spend the evening with the kid? or is it kids? anyway hope you had a great time. i’ll post some more tomorrow…

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]http://www.mikevdoordie.com/[/quote]

hey wait thats not polka lol

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]http://www.mikevdoordie.com/[/quote]

hey wait thats not polka lol[/quote]

LOL! Crap. I had copied that link earlier. Sorry. Here it is. Crazy Goose Oberek - Brave Combo on the Big Joe Polka Show - YouTube

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]I must check that out. it seems to me that Austria and Texas are similar, like…a similar way of thinking, good values, more right-wing, etc. etc. That’s why I want to move to Austin someday (but most likely not permanently)

I have just returned and I had a really great time, hope that goes for you all to. Geoi, did you spend the evening with the kid? or is it kids? anyway hope you had a great time. i’ll post some more tomorrow…[/quote]

If you come to Austin, you’ll find it’s way different than the rest of Texas. It’s a lot more liberal. During voting time, Austin is a little blue dot in a sea of red. (blue being a representation of the liberal votes, and red being conservative votes.) But it’s still an awesome city.

And I spent New Year’s with myself. My mom asked if she could take my daughter, and I was fine with it. And yeah, I only have one kid. Never having another one. ;D

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”][quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]http://www.mikevdoordie.com/[/quote]

hey wait thats not polka lol[/quote]

LOL! Crap. I had copied that link earlier. Sorry. Here it is. Crazy Goose Oberek - Brave Combo on the Big Joe Polka Show - YouTube
[/quote]

damn that’s quite good.

here are some of the artists that I’ve seen yesterday:

here’s his song: (it’s a cover though haha)

Spitzbua Markus - Pipi Henderl - Silvesterstadl 2009 - YouTube

Die Ilztaler - Halli, Galli aufn Tanzbod'n - Silvesterstadl 2009 - YouTube

Winner of the “young talent contest” and winner of hearts: Lisa Stoll:

No video found…

The Austrian geek finally has a face!

[quote=“cyber-lili”]Ahah, you always come back when nobody expects you. We need more vets, it feels dead here without you guys ![/quote]

We must return this place back to its Golden Age! Once Seb decides to get rid of this god awful layout, that is. :wink:

[quote=“Col. Crazy Kenneth”]
damn that’s quite good.

here are some of the artists that I’ve seen yesterday:

here’s his song: (it’s a cover though haha)

Spitzbua Markus - Pipi Henderl - Silvesterstadl 2009 - YouTube

Die Ilztaler - Halli, Galli aufn Tanzbod'n - Silvesterstadl 2009 - YouTube

Winner of the “young talent contest” and winner of hearts: Lisa Stoll:

No video found…[/quote]

Really good music, but the camera work was driving me crazy. I actually got a bit dizzy during the second vid.

[quote=“Scarface”][quote=“cyber-lili”]Ahah, you always come back when nobody expects you. We need more vets, it feels dead here without you guys ![/quote]

We must return this place back to its Golden Age! Once Seb decides to get rid of this god awful layout, that is. :wink:[/quote]

You know what, I agree. It’s a new year, let a new age dawn upon the Tarantino Archives.

This place just hasn’t been the same since the new look, it’s quite cold actually and it’s really fucking difficult to see what the fuck is going on. I mean I can’t even see the sticky topics over the normal ones without looking hard into it.

Seb, change this forum back to what it was or to something just as good.

He just needs to change the layout to subsilver. It will make the forum full-screen, and put the avatars and member info on the left like it used to be. It really is just one click.

But all I do is click “view new posts”, and read all the new posts. The difficulty comes from, as Ify said, looking for existing topics. It’s sort of all mixed up. You know there’s a specific topic, but can’t remember what subforum it was in… But in that case, I just use the search bar, which works pretty well.

Stop whining

:stuck_out_tongue:

To get this place back to the golden age, we need the old members too, I so miss some of them.