Meeting Tarantino

Hey, she is not the only female here, i am too, and I like him a lot, i have all his movies and i visit your site every day, maybe not the forum, but i visit the site daily, just to see if there is something new. My only problem is that im from Costa Rica, and is too dificult to me, write in bords if im to far from you. (Here isn´t too many fans, movies, news,etc of him)

[quote=“Tony_Rocky_Horror”]
You’re a female ? AND you like Quentin Tarantino !?

[/quote]

why is that surprising? I knew loads of females who love his films

ohh would love to meet him…seams to be a realy kind person, easy to love. :slight_smile:

I’m female too! Also still need to meet Quentin. I agree, i think he certainly would be easy to love :wink:

;D That sounds so great! Congratulations! ;D

Maybe he’ll respond to your letter… :-*

By the way wireimages has some pictures of the arrival at Letterman:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing … 1=1&VwMd=i”>Celebrity Pictures, Entertainment News Photo Galleries and Videos | WireImage</LINK_TEXT>

Laura! Come back and tell us about your experience more! you didn’t explain it thourough enough. What kind of people was he dining with? What did you talk about? etc

I have also met him. a while back in Santa Cruz County C.a. and well what a young man he was then. I was a little younger than him and after the whole meeting I had hot tea puored on my left arm, By my adoptive father. Now half brain dead, a Mysoginest and the insperation for my own script writting I wonder if He would recall our encounter. A very sweet boy he was. Oh I have also bumped into a woman who claims to be of his liniage… But apparently he does not wish to speak of his parentage… being a woman I must continue the gossip in church where only women know how to really tell it as it is. See, I am from the land… he is not That is what I believe he is sephardic italian and his father is really from the land… oh what a cut episode of him spitting on a reporter, I spew far worse phlegm on the nosyiets kno-z iets… they are not like my knew religion… nosin in to others peoples where abouts Half sufi and one other branch of prayers… I must belong in america land of the perverts…

[quote=“MiaRose”]
I’m female too! Also still need to meet Quentin. I agree, i think he certainly would be easy to love :wink:
[/quote]
It sure is easy for females to meet celebs. They don’t seem to want to have anything to do with people who can’t give them a blowjob (AND) vaginal intercourse!

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
It sure is easy for females to meet celebs. They don’t seem to want to have anything to do with people who can’t give them a blowjob (AND) vaginal intercourse!
[/quote]

With great power comes great insatiability.

A few years ago I was at Sam’s Boat, a nightclub in Houston, and I saw Kevin Nash ( a WWF wrestler). He had about fifteen really hot girls - you know…the kind that could suck the chrome off of a bumper…and they were so fine. When I went over to meet him - his body guard damn-near pushed me through the wall. I guess that I wasn’t fine enough for Mr. Nash…so fuck you Kevin Nash! :’(

QT: I’m gonna read your letter tonight!

Cut to: 5 Hours later

QT: I gotta take a shit…oh no I’m all out of toilet paper!

(Suspense music)

[quote=“PopeyePete”]
QT: I’m gonna read your letter tonight!

Cut to: 5 Hours later

QT: I gotta take a shit…oh no I’m all out of toilet paper!

(Suspense music)

[/quote]

Nice one!

[quote=“Kilgore Trout”]
[/quote] what does blow job mean? after or before the pussy and or but? and why blow what about lickin and suckin out the foul semen yuck!

[quote=“Magdalaynia diane amyriad”]
what does blow job mean? after or before the pussy and or but? and why blow what about lickin and suckin out the foul semen yuck!
[/quote] Oh I know then you trap what is good in a jar get rid of the male figure and its off to makin ababy! yay… the lacerator

…Borat?

Lets keep it clean, lets keep it clean. :police:

Hello !

My name is Guillaume BORGAT, i’m a french person, i met Quentin TARANTINO in person at the movie’s festival of Cannes. I saw him in the Carlton ( a intercontinental hotel of "la croisette), i decided to go to him and asked him if he’s agree to tooke an picture with me. I didn’t understand all he said to me, and i put my photo recorder in his hands, and he made it !!

I was very happy at this moment, really in the sky…

Excuse my english, i’m french :wink:

This is my picture and my currently website :

www.g-borgat.com

Thanks to you for add an commentary about this story.

Today, i continue my work in the movie’s world :wink:

That’s really cool dude, congrats! 8)

Lucky you. 8)

Yeah ! THANX to you guys, it was a really great things for me ! :angel: