Link between ResDogs and PulpFic

Ahh I see now, thanks for the summary. :wink:

dont mean to be mean but things like this have been done to death before. info like that should be known before posting here

[quote]Compare Nice Guy Eddie’s cell phone with Jules’. That should give you a rough indication that RD was on an earlier timeline. [/quote]

Yeah, well what about Freddy’s cell phone huh? Or haven’t you noticed it? NGE’s is a part of his crappy character, along with his clothes. It’s an affectation. You can’t say RD is earlier than PF, except that it is…you know what I mean…

[quote]Jimmy is not Mr Brown, because Mr Brown dies. You know that or not?[/quote]

Reservoir Dogs is 4 years after Pulp Fiction. Why?

Because when QT talks about making the Vega brothers, he says he wants to make it about the 2 guys running a club in Amsterdam. In Fiction, Vince just got back from Amsterdam. In Dogs, Vic has been in jail for 4 years.

[quote]Sorry that won’t work either ( according to the universes ).

Real Universe: Pulp Fiction, True Romance, and Reservoir Dogs

Movie Universe: NBK, Kill Bill, and FDTD

Elmore Lenard Universe: Jackie Brown

No character can travel through universes except for the Wolf, I don’t know why, but that’s what QT said. And in RD it’s Seymore Scagnetti, in NBK it’s Jack Scagnetti. Sorry I thought the same thing until  I heard about the universes.[/quote]

Kill Bill is part of the real universe also. Listen to the radio when the detectives are investigating the massacre. Its the same as in Reservoir Dogs. And the Red Apples are in it too. The Scagnettis are supposed to be related which means that NBK is also a part of this universe. I don’t think there is a separate movie universe.

[quote]

Kill Bill is part of the real universe also. Listen to the radio when the detectives are investigating the massacre. Its the same as in Reservoir Dogs. And the Red Apples are in it too. The Scagnettis are supposed to be related which means that NBK is also a part of this universe. I don’t think there is a separate movie universe.[/quote]

Red Apple cigarretes, Big Kahuna Burgers and other QT-related products can exist in both universes. The BK Burgers were also in Dusk, perhaps the most obvious movie existing in the movie-movie universe. Earl McGraw was in both Dusk and Kill Bill, meaning that Kill Bill exists in the same universe as Dusk, i.e. the movie movie universe.

…It’s possible he just does it for the sake of us, the movie nerds, to endlessly pick apart his films… cuz he liked doing that when he was a video clerk.

Besides the Vic and Vincent Vega…does anyone know of any connections between the two movies?

I heard an interview with Steve Buscemi some time ago that spoke of one concerning his character, Mr. Pink, in Reservoir Dogs (RD) and his character in Pulp Fiction (PF).

We all know that Mr. Pink is the only one to have made it out alive in RD. We also know that Buscemi played the “Buddy Holly” character at ‘Jack Rabbit Slims’ that waited on Vincent and Mia. Well, that’s really Buscemi playing Mr. Pink in cognito as a Buddy Holly look-alike on the run from the law.

I think that’s amazing…the mind of Tarantino to think of something that simple yet complex.

Later.

[quote=“Mr._Toothpick”]
I totally agree that Mr. Pink is Buddy Holly. Look at the way he serves Mia and Vince. He’s oviusly bumbed out about being a waitor, who he would never tip. I think the RD diamonds are in the briefcase.
[/quote]

Mr Pink is not Buddy Holly as the only reason QT cast buscemi as Buddy, is because Buscemi was too busy to have a bigger role.

And Pink got caught by the cops at the end of Dogs.

is lance from PF also clarence’s boss in TR … maybe he bought the comic book store as an investment with drug money

the hooker lance gets for clarence is the sister (in real life) of lance’s wife in PF

[quote=“Mr Purple”]
Mr Pink is not Buddy Holly as the only reason QT cast buscemi as Buddy, is because Buscemi was too busy to have a bigger role.

And Pink got caught by the cops at the end of Dogs.[/quote]

Buscemi stated it in an interview!

The trunk scene.

I mean a camera shot from interior of the trunk occurs in both PF and RD. And in JB, as well.

Vicent Vega and Mr.Blonde are brothers.

[quote=“Winston Wolf”]
The trunk scene.

I mean a camera shot from interior of the trunk occurs in both PF and RD. And in JB, as well.
[/quote]

And Kill Bill. If I had to make a bet, there will probably be one in Death Proof.