Laurence Tierney

Easy, because I only saw this thread now.

[quote=“Ify”]
Easy, because I only saw this thread now.
[/quote] And, none of the other experts around here noticed?

[quote=“Bone Daddy”]
And, none of the other experts around here noticed?
[/quote]

It’s because nobody gives a shit.

[quote=“Scarface”]
It’s because nobody gives a shit.
[/quote] Everytime I screw up, somebody gives a shit, trust me.

Hey Bone Daddy, please don’t look for more trouble. 2 other people couldn’t handle it and have either left or been banned. You could make it a hattrick if you want.

Did Pete delete his account? :o

[quote=“Scarface”]
Did Pete delete his account? :o
[/quote]

What else could it have been? His post count and stuff isn’t showing up.

Wow, that was quite an extreme decision if I may say so

Maybe it all got to him. I mean he was getting shit from other places too. It’s a shame in that he was a really knowledgable guy in all things QT-related. But then again, these past month or so, he has been losing it a little. He seems to flip out because of small things. I feel for the guy, I really do.

[quote=“Ify”]
Hey Bone Daddy, please don’t look for more trouble. 2 other people couldn’t handle it and have either left or been banned. You could make it a hattrick if you want.
[/quote]So every time somebody here insults me, I have to take it on the chin. Is that what you’re saying?

That actually insulted you?

[quote=“Ify”]
That actually insulted you?
[/quote] You know what I’m talking about. Anyway, is every thread going to turn into a poor, pitiful Pete reminiscence, or are we going to talk about the subject on the header? Anyone see any of his other films? Was he an actor, or just some wierd character Quentin tripped over?

I remember on the Reservoir Dogs special features them showing a pic of him holding a baseball bat standing behind a bar. Anyone know what film its from?

[quote=“Jjp”]
I remember on the Reservoir Dogs special features them showing a pic of him holding a baseball bat standing behind a bar. Anyone know what film its from?
[/quote]

I think it’s from Silver Bullet

[quote=“Ify”]
Maybe it all got to him. I mean he was getting shit from other places too. It’s a shame in that he was a really knowledgable guy in all things QT-related. But then again, these past month or so, he has been losing it a little. He seems to flip out because of small things. I feel for the guy, I really do.
[/quote]

I felt for him too. Until he called everyone here, including me, a fucking piece of shit, troll, or loser about 50 times each day. I’m glad he’s gone.

Bone Daddy, how old are you? Just curious.

He’s sensitive about his age. I asked him before, he never answered.

[quote=“Ify”]
He’s sensitive about his age. I asked him before, he never answered.
[/quote]What’s so important about my age? I’m not in the habit of handing ammo to the enemy.

So you’ve already accepted that you’re a bit too old to be here? You haven’t given an age, but you’ve still given the game away. Silly rabbit, Trix are for…

Pete.

Bone Daddy is mildly intelligent - he seems to have a good sense of humor, yet a lack maturity to hold back when holding back is necessary. I would presume that he is somewhere between 14-17 years old.

voice of Yoda: “a promising future has he. Learn to control himself he must.”