Kill bill vol. 2 test screening

What about my other 2 questions?

[quote]RULE #1: Space your spoilers out a little bit.  I just got screwed over so hard.  Shame on you.  Shame.[/quote]

Yeah, we now must proceed to smash our heads against the wall until we get memory loss.

you asked! im not gonna say anymore, i dont want to ruin it for yall. its very good. the end. if you want to know about the premier in general ill tell you about that.

What’d Qt do?

he apologized for the film not being finished yet ha. the film itself hasnt been finished… ha. its still being cleaned up. he did knock over the mic when he was done kinda haha.

by not done i mean the color of the film is being finished up… or something liek that, its a technical thing that i dont konw about. the picture quality got less than perfect about 1/2 way into the movie

Damnit, motherfucker. You already spoiled the ending for us. You might as well answer my other 2 questions. And if you think fuckin Miramax is going to sue you over this, just delete your posts when you’re done. And if this was the official premiere, I’m sure we would all know about it. Sounds like a test screening to me. Anyway, premieres don’t happen out until a week or two before the movie hits theaters.

well then it was a TEST SCREENING, sheesh, i dont know, its the first time the thing has been shown in a movie theater to people!

My bad, I skipped over that post.

i deleted my posts about what happens, not because i dont want to get sued, but because i dont want to spoil it for other people about bill and stuff.

can you please just answer this question and i will say no more. just use a spoiler tag for those who don’t want to know.

[quote]What are some well-known songs used in the film?[/quote]

Sorry, but a motherfucker like austinmiller should be kicked. Why are you lying? You fuckin know, that you’re don’t saying the truth. There was no test screening. And when you know this film, than make a big fuckin spoiler and answer all these fuckin questions in the thread. THEN I say sorry and excuse me for the lot of “fucks” in this posting. But only then…

???

www.aintitcool.com

there are 2 reviews there. apparently ther WAS a test screening, not a premiere, but at test screening

OK, that’s the truth, but I don’t think so, that this user has seen the film.

Hey, answer all these questions in the thread with a big fat spoiler-warning before and we’ll trust you, 'k?

Could anybody copy and paste those aintitcool articles here? I’m not allowed to go to that site at the computer i’m on right now.

Hey, great. I want to take this time to point out just how much I hate (and believe me, I mean that in the worst possible way) aintitcoolnews.com

Harry Fucking Knowles learned how to write HTML with a crayon. He’s a child. He’s always been a child, he always will be a child.

I want to read these reviews, but, of course, the site is crashing (as usual).

So… if anybody is able to get to the site, just copy the reviews here, if you can.

Wow… I feel so much better.

[quote]Sorry, but a motherfucker like austinmiller should be kicked. Why are you lying? You fuckin know, that you’re don’t saying the truth. There was no test screening. And when you know this film, than make a big fuckin spoiler and answer all these fuckin questions in the thread. THEN I say sorry and excuse me for the lot of “fucks” in this posting. But only then…[/quote]
I bet you feel like a dick now, eh

okay, I finally got into the site. never mind.

the AICN website is really a piece of shit (technically seen). i don’t say mine is good, but at least it doesn’t crash, does it?

:wink: