Kill Bill: Vol. 1 - Which version is yours?

[quote]Gah, just go to the store, you fucking pussies.[/quote]

i dunno how i am a pussy for a pre-ordering a movie online. but anyway i didnt do that because im waiting until the two volumes get packed together

*applauds QTFightClub

He’s right. Get off your fat lazy asses and go two blocks down and buy the dvd yourself.

Im gonna get the japanese version, although that one is a bit more expensive.

[quote]*applauds QTFightClub

He’s right. Get off your fat lazy asses and go two blocks down and buy the dvd yourself. [/quote]

Fuck that, i’m just gonna steal it from a little kid I see walking on the street.

I can’t believe someone didn’t mention this before.

QT doesn’t believe in ‘directors editions.’ He released the movie into the American market exactly the way that he wanted to. Sure, the MPAA made him change some parts, but he was fine with the changes he made, so he’s fine with the movie.

Unless, of course, you are all referring to the Asian version as ‘the director’s cut,’ which I guess you could be. Then… yeah… you could wait reasonably for that.

[quote]I can’t believe someone didn’t mention this before.

QT doesn’t believe in ‘directors editions.’  He released the movie into the American market exactly the way that he wanted to.  Sure, the MPAA made him change some parts, but he was fine with the changes he made, so he’s fine with the movie.
[/quote]

We already know that. You know what the fuck we mean…

::slight_smile:

Did you read his last sentence?

Thanks Bullet, because Dead Nigger Storage… I have no fucking clue what you mean.  :wink:

Im a fucking kill bill nut, i’d buy any and all versions of the dvd in a microsecond. If they made Kill Bill toilet paper i 'd buy it in a heartbeat, and even if i was dying to wipe my ass and it was the only toilet paper… i still wouldn’t use it :wink:

I’m a Kill Bill nut and freak, too. But it doesn’t make fuckin sense to buy two or more versions. I’ll buy the “The Bride” 12" action figure and I would buy every merchandising shit of this, but two DVD editions is stupid. Thats my fuckin opinion.

Yeah but if one DVD has special features and the other DVD has different special features (this being the ultimate set)then i think its worth getting. Thats not stupid, just something a fan would do.

What I’m going to do is buy the Japanese uncut version(s) of Kill Bill then buy the normal double pack. Thus giving me the unseen violence and extras. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]What I’m going to do is buy the Japanese uncut version(s) of Kill Bill then buy the normal double pack. Thus giving me the unseen violence and extras. :stuck_out_tongue:        [/quote]

Someone has a little spending money...^^^

I had thought hard about getting a region free dvd player and getting the Jap version…but i’m gonna hold out on the dvd player and get the american version. then HOPEFULLY the 2pack will come with the jap versions. then ill save me 75 bucks.

But this is all fucking speculation. We have no idea what version we’ll get on the twofer dvd.

[quote]I had thought hard about getting a region free dvd player and getting the Jap version…but i’m gonna hold out on the dvd player and get the american version.  then HOPEFULLY the 2pack will come with the jap versions.  then ill save me 75 bucks.[/quote]

Just use the hack codes, yo.

Yeah i tried finding the codes for my dvd player but people posted that they didn’t work, so that blows. And i have a PS2 that i don’t know how to hack. I know there’s something you can buy like a memory card or cd or something that does it but i havn’t found it. so that blows too.

I just brought the DVD hack CD for my PS2 today. Works fine, really worth buying it.

did you get the DVD Region Free or Region X?

Region X; it’s just a disk and does the job. Now I can play region 1 DVDs. ;D