KILL BILL trailer

wrong place for that post, huh?

well if you open several windows it can happen that internet explorer suddenly jumps to a window that loaded first… be careful with that :wink:

Do you think we’d see a trailer before the Cannes festival ? Somehow I don’t believe we’d see one before July or so…after all, trailers are intended for the mass audiences, while the Cannes screening will only be attended to by the lucky few.

i think it would be cool if they did 1 teaser every month.

like that:

“october 10, 2003”… a glimpse of uma’s eyes…“she’s gonna”…her sword swings “kill bill.”

kinda like the T3 teaser. dont show anything just be cool :slight_smile:

there will probably be test screenings, even before the trailer is ready, even before the Cannes screening. After the test screening, wherever it’ll be…some people will write into Harry’s site saying they just saw Kill Bill. Who knows who the lucky few will be…

Oh, I’ll be there. And I’ll post to this site long before I write to Harry. :wink:

Alex, I’ll make you a deal. I’m in Studio City right now. If you find out about a test screening, get extra passes and let me know. If I find out about it first, you’ll be the first person I call.

We can help each other out. The last test screening I went to was for Gigli with Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez

If the trailer say “click click BOOM” I’ll kill myself.

I’m not too sure what the big deal is about the trailers. trailers are pretty much vague enough to let a person’s imagination run wild. And since most of us have already read the script, it ain’t gonna spoil anything… It’ll just enforce the badassness or confirm some doubtful thoughts.

What I will not watch and never do are those stupid fucking HBO’s First Look or Comedy Central Canned Ham bullshit things. Seeing a movie after watching those stupid fucking things is like reading the cliff notes of a book before the shit comes out. Every time I accidentally watch that shit and then go to the movie, I find myself know as much before the movie as i do after it… ;D

to me, Trailers or Teaser Trailers are an art for itself.

to make a good trailer it takes a good person.

there are good trailers and bad trailers.

a good trailer doesn’t reveal too much about the movie, but provides a glimpse that makes the viewer wanna see the movie.

a good example for a perfect trailer: COMEDIAN. That trailer is so fucking awesome, it’s even better than the movie.

you know, I want kill bill trailers that just show the bride make a SLICE and then just black screen with written words and a voice over, just something like the T3 Teaser.

Yeah, that Comedian trailer is AWESOME !  ;D  Another example of an excellent trailer is the one for American Beauty - it captures the tone of the movie perfectly without giving too much away. Trailers can also be totally horrific, though. I remember feeling assaulted every single time I saw the Tomb Raider one  ::slight_smile:

DAMN! check out the news section dudes and dudettes! a description of the fucking trailer!!!

check it out!!

this is so awesome, i hope it’s gonna be out at iTunes Movie Trailers soon!

I read the description at the library at school, and I fucken freaked out. i cant wait to see this thing.

Now now you should know better than to be looking at that kind of stuff at school…When you freaked in the school library did you say something like, “holy fuckin crap, it’s Quentins new fuckin movie…holy shit balls”, like real loud? ;D

Yes, yes i did. ;D Actually, i did the same thing i did when i first read the news about the fourth installment by Quentin Tarantino at school a little over a year ago. I held it in then giggled like a little girl. Sorry i just couldn?t help it. ITS FUCKEN KILL BILL!!!

THE FUCKING AWESOME TRAILER IS ONLINE!!

iTunes Movie Trailers

www.kill-bill.com

The trailer is so fucking awesome, I’ve been awake for 1 hour now and take away the fucking download-times i’ve watched it in a loop for almost 20 minutes now.

watch it, love it, die for it!

[quote]THE FUCKING AWESOME TRAILER IS ONLINE!!

iTunes Movie Trailers

www.kill-bill.com

The trailer is so fucking awesome, I’ve been awake for 1 hour now and take away the fucking download-times i’ve watched it in a loop for almost 20 minutes now.

watch it, love it, die for it![/quote]

Its the best movie trailer I’ve personally ever seen. Its beautiful. I love every frame of it. I WANNA SEE THIS MOVIE NOW!!!

This trailer was fantastic!

From what I can see the movie looks beyond perfection!

I loved the music of the trailer,Quentin is just amazing at putting music to the images!!

I’ve watched it 10 times already…never wanted to watch a movie this bad…

The trailer looks very cool indeed…especially that shot in the garden of the House of Blue Leaves…magic! I particularly like the cinematography on the whole section in Japan, very colorful.

[quote]The trailer looks very cool indeed…especially that shot in the garden of the House of Blue Leaves…magic! I particularly like the cinematography on the whole section in Japan, very colorful.[/quote]

The whole O-Ren/The Bride sequence is like a spaghetti western standoff with Samurai swords. So cool. I love the way it looks with the snow falling and the dark blue sky. The wideshot of O-Ren and Uma across from each other, just awesome.

QT knows how to make an exciting movie thats for damn sure.

hello all, new to the forum…

first, let me just say that the trailer was absolutely everything i hoped it would be. It was that perfect mix of coolness and corniness that bring back memories of the good ol’ days (you know, before all these computer effects and quick editing and crap). It looks totally old school - and i love it.

Ive heard some people talking about how the first cut in the trailer (with the plane), looks “fake” and “corny”. Well of course it does! Tarantino isn’t out there to make a movie that looks realistic - hes trying to create the coolest cinematic experiance ever in which, through recognition that it is in fact a movie, you can appreciate the entire art of filmmaking.