Kill Bill Production Status

Ok. Thanks guys. Great reviews by the way. So looking forward to this one.

yep. mine will follow. after i read the script to the end. it’s so great!!!

:o

thanks to Hollywood_Hogan, i got this from gorezone.net:

"…right now co-founder Howard Berger is in Beijing working on Quentin Tarantino’s KILL BILL, which Nicotero promises will be “gorier than all hell.”

Howard Berger is the co-founder of KNB F/X. and i already told you how bloody the script is, expect slashed-off limbs etc…

I’m already praying for an unrated dvd!

KNB has been one of the top FX houses for 2 decades soon.Their work in the horror genre,and later in more mainstream is legendary.Of course their collaborations with Quentin goes all the way back to the From Dusk Till Dawn script.

Wow wow hold your horses. Lets not get into DVD talk when the movie only started shooting a few days ago!

I am happy that up to now the right people are getting the jobs. First it was Richardosn and now KBN / FX will do their magic on Kill Bill.

I am very excitied about this movie.

I want to see it NNNOOOWW!! :frowning: WHY!!

Anyway,

great news.

Why, George, are you saying thank you? For what? To whom?

J.W.

just to keep this topic up-to-date:

They are shooting the House of Blue Leaves segment in Beijing now.

What follows is, I guess all other scenes that play in Asia. They are a little bit behind the schedule, i’ll keep you updated…

Sebastian, do you know when they’re coming back to the states?

believe me, IF i knew, i would tell you. i would. :stuck_out_tongue:

they are still filming in Beijing. Until September. Then they’re going to Japan.

check out this very interesting article

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.feer.com/articles/2002/0208_ … rrent.html”>http://www.feer.com/articles/2002/0208_29/p052current.html</LINK_TEXT>

Very coool article, yeah!

“That will be great!”

just got this info:

They will shoot in Pasadena from September 16 to 19 at 2632 E Washington Blvd.

And the name is “Supercool Manchu, Inc.” but you already know that.

oh, next time you wanna know what’s shooting in Pasadena, go to the following url:

http://www.ci.pasadena.ca.us/film/calendar.asp

Yay ! I really like the “2” chapter, that coffeetable dialogue kicks mucho ass 8)

“2” is so friggin great. It starts off like a scene from Foxy Brown or Coffy, then it stops and changes into a quiet conversation. Its QT at his best. Awesome.

that shooting in Pasadena, CA will most certainly be the scene with the housewife :smiley:

Thanks so much for the info Sebastian. I’ll be checking it out for sure. Hope to see you there. If you plan on going at some point, try to post here prior, and maybe I could meet up with you.

Similiarly, if you find out anything about the Barstow shooting, please let us know!

Do you currently have access to the LA shoot sheet? I can’t access anymore, since I’m not affiliated with a company directly in the industry.

Goodvibe61

[quote]just got this info:

They will shoot in Pasadena from September 16 to 19 at 2632 E Washington Blvd.

And the name is “Supercool Manchu, Inc.” but you already know that.

oh, next time you wanna know what’s shooting in Pasadena, go to the following url:

http://www.ci.pasadena.ca.us/film/calendar.asp[/quote]

Seb, can you post this again on the 15th, otherwise I’m gonna forget about it. I’ll try to go there. Or email it to me. For some reason, you can email me but whenever I email you, gmx doesn’t accept emails from yahoo.

Guys, it aint gonna be the housewife scene…

At least, it seems there are much more likely scene candidates considering the shoot is happening at Saint Luke’s Medical Center. :wink:

where are they gonna shoot the housewife stuff? are they shooting it AFTER the hospital scenes?

please, alex share your info with me :wink: we’re colleagues

well, that adress (2632 E. Washington Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91107) is in fact the Saint Luke’s Medical Center of Pasadena, CA. That’s definitely gonna be the hospital scenes then. Thanks Alex.

I think: Vernita Green’s house is also supposed to be in Pasadena, so maybe they’re shooting that in Pasadena too, but lets wait if we get more info.

imdb.com sais it’s in post-production, but i think thats complete bullshit