Kill Bill - One Film or Two?

Its two films for now! Until Tarantino stops getting drunk and starts working on the dvd.

I definitley love volume one better than two. The action is hardcore, it has chiba and liu. None of the scenes drag. The more I see the second one the slower Uma’s kung fu seems.

And I really don’t like the scene with the South American guy. Its not that it isn’t revealing or good acting, its just a roadblock to the finale.

[quote=“Starvin Marvin”]
Yeah, but wierd considering that poster I found above. Still, I do hope they release it on the big screen, I’d be happy to have that experience again.
[/quote]

Indeed, but I put that down to crappy marketing. In interviews QT says, Grindhouse, two films for the price of one, Kill Bill, one film for the price of two.

[quote=“NonStop”]
Kill Bill, one film for the price of two.
[/quote]Did he really say that?

Yeah, but he said it after Grindhouse, something like “with Kill Bill you had to pay for two films to watch one, and in Grindhouse you’re getting your money back cause it’s two films for the price of one”. Not the exact words, but same effect.

Indeed he did Dantes Inferno

Do you guys think the movie will be printed only as a one-film feature after TWBA is released? As in they stop selling “volume 1” and “volume 2” and only sell it as one movie? I think that would be the best. I mean, you don’t see the short version of Once Upon A Time In America anymore. Probably not the best comparison, but you get the point.

[quote=“Dantes Inferno”]
Do you guys think the movie will be printed only as a one-film feature after TWBA is released? As in they stop selling “volume 1” and “volume 2” and only sell it as one movie? I think that would be the best. I mean, you don’t see the short version of Once Upon A Time In America anymore. Probably not the best comparison, but you get the point.
[/quote]
Aye, if they mass-produce it in numbers equal to the first DVD’s, instead of a “limited edition or collector’s edition box set”. That would suck.

I regard Kill Bill Volume 1 and 2 for being two movies, since they are very different. A friend of mine hates the first movie, but loves the second. But I love them both :slight_smile:.

Volume 2 isnt a sequel. Its just the second half of the whole film. QT didnt write the script for Volume 1, then sit down and write the script for Volume 2. It was written as one script, 10 chapters, therefore its one film.

There shouldnt even be a debate about it at this point.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]
i just did now.

and i´ll post something maybe tomorrow, just in case you were wondering.
[/quote]

Still wondering ;D