KILL BILL DVD - Tarantino talks

[quote]hmmmmmm, how bout a directors cut[/quote]

wow, that was such an insightful post…give this kid a fucking cookie

i thought they said on this site that it was going to include the japanese version…

Can’t you people read? This site said that "FANS HOPE to see the japanese version included with the threatrical version."

FANS HOPE does not mean it will be true. Man, that shouldn’t have been written, it got everyone confused.

ok so basically the dvds commin out in feb no word on the extras there you go now no one should be confused

well even though there’s no word on extras…we DO know that it’s a 2-disc set, so there will be a good amount of extras

so there we have it all, 2 disc set no extras anounced commin out in feb most likley the 3rd

lol, thank you Mr. Orange

the first edition of Kill Bill will just have clips from other B movies. Kill Bill won’t even be on it. Thanks again Miramax.

Then why do they call it Kill Bill if they don’t even put the movie on it?

Thats a thinker dude :stuck_out_tongue:

I bet they’ll release the volume 1 dvd in two parts:

Kill Bill Volume 1 Volume 1

and Kill Bill Volume 1 Volume 2 :slight_smile:

il beuno shut up…

what do u mean there not even releasing kill bill on the kill bill dvd, how the hell does that work? it better just be a rumour

[quote]il beuno shut up…

what do u mean there not even releasing kill bill on the kill bill dvd, how the hell does that work? it better just be a rumour[/quote]

u moron, never believe something that some random newbie says. if u have an iq of over 21 you would know that he waz jokin or is just retarded

You ALL are morons, lol. Orange youre a moron for believing a newbie, young master youre a newbie for saying Kill Bill the fucking movie wont be on the Kill Bill dvd, and Il Bueno youre a moron because of your last post on the first page. Yeah everyone knows volumes 1 and 2 will be released later, everybody knew that like 4 months ago, old news.

…And I’m a moron because I read Il Buono’s post wrong. It was a joke that Kill Bill vol. 1 will be split into two more volumes, I get it now, hahaha. My bad

see i enjoy beleiving rumours it makes me feel special :wink:

any way, if the movie wasn’t on the dvd then I would have to “kill mirimax”, that would make a movie right there…

me and my crappy 13 year old humour i dont even find that^ funny

I updated the Kill Bill section with the pre-order pages for Amazon.com and co.uk

I wish they’d announce the specifications soon and the cover design and all… I will run banners as soon as it’s 2004 y’all

i think the cover wil be the same as the movie posters…

Actually I hope the cover will be done in the same style as it was done with Pulp and Jackie, the cool amaray case and the slip cover…sexy

i love the slip cover, i dotn like the actual pulp case tho, its cardboard, and the inside is plactice and gettin the dvd out is a bitch

[quote]i love the slip cover,  i dotn like the actual pulp case tho, its cardboard, and the inside is plactice and gettin the dvd out is a bitch[/quote]

that’s the beauty of it! The hardest it is to get a dvd out of its case (ie, Memento Le, LOTR EE, QT films) the more you take time to appreciate the movie! Come on, you know it…

And proves furthermore that you need to treat it carefully. But the Pulp Fiction one is IRRATATING!!! I almost broke the damn disc in half trying to get it out. And when I do get that damn disc out, I’ve smudged it to no end.