KILL BILL DIRECTORS CUT DVDS release?

Hello everyone! Long time, no chat…

from The Digital Bits.Com:

Finally, our sources are telling is that Miramax’s forthcoming special editions of Quentin Tarantino’s Kill Bill films are tentatively due in August. We’ll post more as it comes in.

Stay tuned…

that sounds very nice. I’ll put a red dot into the calender for that :slight_smile:

i doubt that the DC comes in august. at least not on dvd.

special edition dvds (see news article) seem to arrive in september only. i can imagine they first try to cash in on those before they again cash in on a DC

The NC-17 Directors Cut is coming out in theatres first and then on DVD. So I need to make a plan to sneak into the theatre since im not 17

It’s August 5th, where’s my fucking Kill Bill: Directors Cut?

Are there even going to be ‘Director’s cut’ versions of vol 1 and 2?

if not August 5th, when…does anyone know?

personally, I don’t give a fuck about the extras…I just want a commentary.

hm… maybe for christmas… thats always a good time to release a dvd that’s gonna be 35 dollars :slight_smile:

Where’s the DVD? It’s Augest 9th now and I wanna know where it is!

[quote=“CopperHead”]
Where’s the DVD? It’s Augest 9th now and I wanna know where it is!
[/quote]

nowhere.

i think its either december or not this year anymore

i guess one reason for the long delay is the weinstein miramax split. another might be the bad time to release such a film in the middle of summer. i think it either comes out around christmas or next year

according go IGN, the dvd might be postponed for a longer time due to the miramax - weinstein split

sick of waiting, buying cheapo versions.

Regret later!

i dont care if it takes another 3 years, all i care is if they kick ass or not. we had to wait long for the PF and JB Special Editions, and they both turned out to be totally sweet. it takes some time to get everything together (for example a retrospective cant be made a year after the film released) get it right, not get it fast.

The colorized scene warrants an import until they sort this out…

blarg… I love the black and white. it has more style! if they do a whatever-how-many-discs edition, I want to be able to select both options!

That fight is meant to be seen in full bloody Grindhouse color! But a black n white option would be cool. Would you really choose to watch the dulled down B&W version over the full color one? Damn knucka! You crazy!!

When this thing is released I want it to kick every other SE’s ass X 1000! I want a Kill Bill Extravaganza with all kinds of pops n buzzers.

What QT should do is release this when Grindhouse comes out. That would be the best!

that’d be nice.

He should also include trailers of the MOST influential films that Kill Bill references.

That’d be a nice way to get these movies out there to the general public.

september 18

more info soon

Wow, are you telling us that there will FINALLY be a directors cut dvd release ?? Am I not dreaming ? That’d be so cool. 8)

http://www.tarantino.info/content/view/593/2/