Kill Bill Directors Cut DVD Wish List

It should come with an Hattori Hanzo sword. Word

[quote=“Knoxville Kingpin”]
It should come with an Hattori Hanzo sword. Word
[/quote]

The Japanese LE had one

http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/content.php?contentid=10523

Yeah but thats to good to be true. We’ll be lucky to get a two/three disc with commentary.

[quote]It should come with an Hattori Hanzo sword[/quote]

Pfft.

Hanzo swords can’t beat the Amercian Beauty UE I saw where you get a bag of rose petals :stuck_out_tongue:

Yummy.

[quote=“Naman”]
Pfft.

Hanzo swords can’t beat the Amercian Beauty UE I saw where you get a bag of rose petals :stuck_out_tongue:

Yummy.
[/quote]

While I simply love American Beauty (in my top ten list!) rose petals are pretty weak. They should have included a Thra Birch blow up doll.

Now thats a special thing.

That would have been great ;D

I didn’t ACTUALLY think the rose petals were cool lol, in fact they were pretty weird, and after a few days just smell really BAD.

And I found someone else who likes American Beauty- most people just dismiss it or mistake it for ‘that film with the horse in’ (Black Beauty)

A 4 disc set.

Disc one will house the uncut version of Vol. 1 with the some re-editing at the end to make it blend seamlessly into part 2.

disc 2 will house Vol. 2 with an intermission at the beginning like they used to do in the old days.

disc 3 will be tons of behind the scenes stuff/making of things about Vol. 1

Disc 4 will be the same behind the scenes/making of stuff of vol. 2.

And both move discs will have cast/crew commentary tracks on them.

see the other topic NOW

Anime version of Yuki’s Revenge…

All I need is mutiple commentaries from Quentin Tarantino (so he can mention all the references in both volumes). That is not much is it?