Kill Bill 2 premiere (RELEASE date)

seems like it’s not coming out in February. Uma Thurman said on THE VIEW that they are aiming for April 16. Shit

Yeah, I’m watchin’ THE VEIW right now and she said April 16. Thats some bullshit. But it’s like sex, the more you wait, when it finally comes you’ll feel like a million bucks.

PULP DOG

[quote]seems like it’s not coming out in February. Uma Thurman said on THE VIEW that they are aiming for April 16. Shit[/quote]

WHAT??? 2 full month later??? Oh, gawd, I don’t know how to wait that long :’( >:(

That is soooo disappointing

Actually, I’m not that disappointed it’s coming out April 16th. It gives people more time to rent it. 17 days is not enough time. When will the premiere be now? April 6th, 7th, or 8th?

Even if the Oscar deadline is sometime in January, Quentin probably wanted to change the release date so it wouldn’t interfere with the possible nominations he’ll be getting for vol. 1. He wants to make it so that Vol. 2 will be qualified for the 2005 Oscars.

The trailer may also be the reason it is coming out late. I heard that they’re having trouble trying to edit it. There are a lot of reasons as to why the new release date is April 16th.

Fukady, fuck, fuck, fuck. >:( FUCK! Fucking April 16th, I am so fucking pissed off. God dammit. >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Fuck me. This is truly bad news.

This is a sad day for us all…