Inglourious Basterds Teaser Trailer Discussion

I had a dream last night that the trailer had been released. I woke up and cried. I didn’t even get to see it.

I hope the teaser will not be represented in a grindhouse like fashion, it’s just gonna make it seem stupid and immature.

CANT WAIT AWESOME NEWS

[quote=“SharpestLives16”]
I hope the teaser will not be represented in a grindhouse like fashion, it’s just gonna make it seem stupid and immature.
[/quote]

How could it be? I don’t see how you made that jump. You just read the description… Fucking awesome.

[quote=“SharpestLives16”]
[/quote]

yeah i dont see why it would be in grindhouse fashion. but i also dont see why it would make it seem immature :wink:

I was thinking this is what Entertainment Tonight were aiming to get their hands on. Looks like they advertised it a week early just. Any idea on what day it will be shown next week? Probably Thursday…

I checked…Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.(in the Central time zone)!!

Do anyone know if I can see Entertainment Tonight online somewhere?

Do you not think someone from here will upload it from youtube within minutes lol

i would hope so :wink:

So do I. Much as I can’t wait for IB, I can’t hang around ET’s website hoping for a small miracle.

Hey, guys. Hey, Sebastian.

First of all, I just wanted to say, after I read the post under the headline “Inglourious Basterds teaser trailer countdown” I checked the schedule for upcoming episodes of Entertainment Tonight on the menu in my cable box. That’s how I found out about when it’ll air.

Now, second, here’s the details it said about Tuesday night’s episode:

“Basterds” & “Survivors”, (2009), A look at Quentin Tarantino’s “Inglourious Basterds”; a preview of the 18th season of “Survivor.”

tuesday? awesome! that’s tomorrow!

Get those video recorders set, and don’t forget to choose the High Quality setting when uploading to Youtube. ;D

EDIT: I hope they don’t cut it up and show it incomplete. A lot of sites are reporting that they’ll talk over it…so hopefully the actual teaser will make its way online soon after they do their bit.

. . . entertainment tonight announced friday (with a brief clip of brad pitt as aldo raine) that it is going to sneak preview inglourious basterds on tuesday. the clip they showed appeared to be from the beginning when we first meet raine and he is addressing the bastards. it’s amazing that they can get a preview out so soon after they started production and with the show (presumably) not even finished yet . . .

Cool.

kinick, it’s likely that you won’t see the “unspoilt” version on ET, it’s a damn papparazzi/celeb-entertainment program after all.

but i’m sure the actual trailer will hit the net soon after it hits theaters.

so it’s Tuesday, not Thursday?

[quote=“postmaster.general”]
. . . entertainment tonight announced friday (with a brief clip of brad pitt as aldo raine) that it is going to sneak preview inglourious basterds on tuesday. the clip they showed appeared to be from the beginning when we first meet raine and he is addressing the bastards. it’s amazing that they can get a preview out so soon after they started production and with the show (presumably) not even finished yet . . .
[/quote]

Well according to ET and other American tabloid shows… this is just a movie with Brad Pitt in it, fuck everyone else, fuck the fact that this is a Tarantino movie. At least we all, in here, know who the most important part of this movie is.

Omar Doom, right.

Well don’t expect too much from ET, they usually trash the footage with their voice over comments and random cuts. But the full teaser should come quickly after, so hopefully, on Thursday we’ll see the full thing.