Inglourious Basterds info-center (pre-production)

[quote=“Yasmin”]
Until YOU started insulting me, I was having some pleasant conversations with other people here, new users.

Just fuck off Ify. Find someone else to play with
[/quote]

Fair enough. (I don’t think Seb will take too kindly to your sig)

[quote=“Yasmin”]
Until YOU started insulting me, I was having some pleasant conversations with other people here, new users.
[/quote]
Um…not to butt into another’s conversation here, but as an outside listener, i’m wondering what exactly your definition of a pleasant conversation is! so far since you’ve signed back in, you’ve shit on celebrities who give their time for tsunami aid and shit on seb for talking about email conversations he had with Bo Svenson. Maybe he contacted Bo, maybe Bo contacted him…is it really that important to you? I dunno, maybe you just need to pick your battles better.

Most of the time i enjoy your posts actually, 'cause they’re blunt and to the point, but I gotta side with ify…you’re being pretty damn hostile since you came back!

lighten up!

You had it right the first time. Don’t butt in.

now you have your warning, yasmin (aka Fatale). dont try to cause trouble. i am serious. this aint no place to start trouble anymore

LOL!

You’re a strange young boy

I thought there was a “Inglorious Bastards dream cast” topic around here, but I couldn’t find it. Anyways, it would be a treat if QT managed to get Giovanni Lombardo Radice(AKA John Morghan) into the cast.

Fans know him (And his various death scenes) from Italian grindhouse epics. Since he’s fluent in French and Italian, he could serve as an ally or foe in the film. Just a wish.

IMDB says he was last seen in Scorsese’s Gangs of New York. I haven’t been able to find which character he plays yet.

[quote=“Laydback”]
…I thought there was a “Inglorious Bastards dream cast” topic around here, but I couldn’t find it. …
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?topic=2017.0
Who do you think should be in Inglorious Bastards?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.moviehole.net/news/5003.html

Stallone and Willis for Inglorious Bastards?

(Posted on Mon, 7-Feb-2005)

According to the HSX, Quentin Tarantino has penned parts for both Sylvester Stallone and Bruce Willis in his forthcoming war epic “Inglorious Bastards”.

Whether Sly or Bruno accept the parts - I dare say they will, considering the pedigree - is entirely up to them, but the action/drama is sounding better and better, the closer it gets.

Attached to the film already are Adam Sandler, Michael Madsen and Bo Svenson.

Miramax will distribute the film, which revolves around a group of disgraced U.S. soldiers during World War Two manage to escape the execution squad by going on a daring mission to help the Allies in the fight against the Nazis.

i dont trust this news AT ALL.

why? because HSX is a Fictitious stock market. thats not a real stock market and hence i dont trust rumors that are posted there

…Stalone… :-</E>

[quote]Attached to the film already are Adam Sandler, Michael Madsen and Bo Svenson.[/quote]

What the hell is Adam Sandler doing there??

[quote=“Aurélie”]
…Stalone… :-</E>
[/quote]
Stallone can be good, too. Usually he sucks but he was good in Rocky and even better Cop Land. There’s not many roles he can act well but there are (really) some. And Tarantino is good at finding the best qualities from underrated actors.

But this whole rumour is probably crap, so…

[quote=“Bleach”]
What the hell is Adam Sandler doing there??
[/quote]
Somebody please kill Sandler. Americans are the only ones who like him. The rest of the world hates him.

Sandler is a close friend to Tarantino.

one of the few good Stallone films i can remember is FIST, a biopic about the unionist Hoffa.

[quote]Stallone can be good, too. Usually he sucks but he was good in Rocky and even better Cop Land. There’s not many roles he can act well but there are (really) some. And Tarantino is good at finding the best qualities from underrated actors.[/quote]

and i hope i’m wrong. i’m optimist, in fact it’s just a bad prejudice.

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
Somebody please kill Sandler. Americans are the only ones who like him. The rest of the world hates him.
[/quote]

I think i was on board with you until Punch Drunk Love…whatever your opinion of the movie, i think you have to say that Sandler really put himself into that role in an amazing way…

I think Tarantino would bring a lot of good out of Sandler…I love when he gets mad and starts screaming, I can see so many possibilities as him playing a fucked up soldier, but in a good way

[quote=“Comfortable Silence”]
I think i was on board with you until Punch Drunk Love…whatever your opinion of the movie, i think you have to say that Sandler really put himself into that role in an amazing way…

I think Tarantino would bring a lot of good out of Sandler…I love when he gets mad and starts screaming, I can see so many possibilities as him playing a fucked up soldier, but in a good way
[/quote]

I disliked Sandler till watching PDL. I´m pretty sure that QT will make Sandler deliever us a great performance. QT is the kinda director who is able to find the perfect role for every actor.
And when it comes to Stallone. Prolly QT is the only one who can make Stallone show us, that he can act...

[quote=“Comfortable Silence”]
Um…not to butt into another’s conversation here, but as an outside listener, i’m wondering what exactly your definition of a pleasant conversation is! so far since you’ve signed back in, you’ve shit on celebrities who give their time for tsunami aid and shit on seb for talking about email conversations he had with Bo Svenson. Maybe he contacted Bo, maybe Bo contacted him…is it really that important to you? I dunno, maybe you just need to pick your battles better.

Most of the time i enjoy your posts actually, 'cause they’re blunt and to the point, but I gotta side with ify…you’re being pretty damn hostile since you came back!

lighten up!
[/quote]
oh my, two guys on one girl.

[quote=“Yasmin”]
Anyone can email Bo Svenson

www.bosvenson.com

That is probably why Seb knows his email address, I doubt if Bo remembers his
[/quote] who is this bo?

[quote=“al bundy”]
oh my, two guys on one girl.

who is this bo?
[/quote]