Inglorious Bastards shooting this fall

Exactly. We can’t guess anyway, so it’s sure pure speculation. Let’s just hope that he’ll start shooting soon and be happy that it seems to move slowly !

Yes Indeed!

So, you’re saying I have to speculate all by myself?

J/k. I get it. And no matter how long it takes, I’m happy as a pig in shit that it appears to be going somewhere.

Get in there, fabulous news and i cannot bloody wait wahooo!

<LINK_TEXT text=“Tabloids claim Tarantino plans Dracula movie - The Quentin Tarantino Archives … -bastards/”>Tarantino cancels Almeria to start production on Inglorious Bastards - The Quentin Tarantino Archives</LINK_TEXT>

okay no feet pictures then.

But the good news is, he’ll start pre-production

We SO need to get infos on the preprod. It sounds so exciting !

Sebby,

Any chance of you getting into the premier or any screenings?

I know it’s quite a long ways off, but what do you think?

[quote=“cyber-lili”]
We SO need to get infos on the preprod. It sounds so exciting !
[/quote]

Two things I really want to know asap:

1. Where (what country) is IB being filmed in
  2. Who’s going to be cast in the roles!

Yeah, I especially need to know if it’s filmed in France or not. I can’t let this go and not try to go on this shooting.

[quote=“Sebastian”]
the good news is, he’ll start pre-production[/quote]

Good job Quentin, keep you nose to the grindstone!

…one thing i’ve noticed with the tarantino camp is the rumours fly wild and wicked and usually it’s just rumour. this project sounds sweet and i pray that inglorious bastards gets made. play the bastardcard and play it now…

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Two things I really want to know asap:

1. Where (what country) is IB being filmed in
  2. Who’s going to be cast in the roles!
    [/quote]

It’s pretty much what I want to know as well, so… what he said :slight_smile:

it’s amazing how the film prep starts all of a sudden… we waited so long and now it’s finally happening! how exciting…

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg Oh my motherfucking freaking god! Inglorious Bastards!!! YAY!

We need som fake info, rumors, productions pics, possible inspiration, fake script leaks, fan scripts, speculation, estimation, locations and fake posters until the real stuff gets here!!!

Ahaha. Stay cool. For now nothing really serious has started. Let’s wait for serious signs.

what we really need is actor confirmations. it’s very strange that we have heard NONE, considering that IB seems to be in it’s pre-production phase now.

Isn’t Michael Madsen a lock for the film?

For me, I would love to see Fred Williamson kick some a$$ in this movie.

Casting is part of pre-production.

[quote=“PutneySwope”]
Casting is part of pre-production.
[/quote]

yeah but usually around this time you would have several rumors, speculations, interviews and also confirmations for actors/actresses that are to star in the movie.

I think QT said he still had to work on the script a bit more. Then he was going to start the other stuff. At least we know its moving forward.

Another possibility is he may be scouting locations to film while he works on the script too.