Im Writting a Script For Tarantino To Direct - "Bad People Hurting Eachother"

[quote=“Dex”]
Honesty can be insulting. It can also be helpful. Most of the comments felt (in my opinion) to be geared more towards running someone down than an “honest” attempt to help them. Saying “the title kinda sucks” is honest but it’s also insulting and therefore completely useless criticism. If you can’t explain why you think it sucks and how to improve it than why say anything at all?

I’m not against criticism when it’s constructive.
[/quote]

How can one offer alternative ideas to the title without having a clue what the script is about? All I know is that the title is so stupid, I initially thought the whole topic was started as a joke.

And please, enough with all this “insulting” nonsense. If you can’t stand the heat, stop dreaming about becoming a film-maker.

[quote=“Scarface”]
How can one offer alternative ideas to the title without having a clue what the script is about? All I know is that the title is so stupid, I initially thought the whole topic was started as a joke.

And please, enough with all this “insulting” nonsense. If you can’t stand the heat, stop dreaming about becoming a film-maker.
[/quote]

I actually like the title. “Bad People Hurting Eachother” is kind of witty in an unwitty sort of fashion. I’ve got an idea for a title - you could call it “a really poor script written by an untalented douchebag”.

sometimes I make myself laugh.

I will be laughing so hard when it hits the screens with that title :smiley:

“bad people hurting eachother” has that “Snakes on a Plane” vibe to it, in the sense that it promises exactly what it delivers.

There, I said something positive.

Im anxiously not awaiting this project.

For some reason the title seems familiar to me. I think I’m thinking of “Men Behaving Badly” though.

more of this found here: ;D

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361748/boa … 227952?p=1”>IMDb: Ratings, Reviews, and Where to Watch the Best Movies & TV Shows</LINK_TEXT>

geeteeage, let me ask you a question: How similar are your epic(?) and Heat? Cause i was thinking of your flick as like an API production of Heat.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0361748/boa … 227952?p=1”>IMDb: Ratings, Reviews, and Where to Watch the Best Movies & TV Shows</LINK_TEXT>
[/quote]

Well, at least we an say we handled it better than the IMDB crowd.

That’s harsh. I scanned through it.

Once you’ve read one IMDB insult, you’ve read them all.

Yes, yes, the definition of movie snobs.

Good luck man, good luck.

This is the very definition of Histrionic Personality Disorder.

anyhow, I liked this comment: The fact you can’t even spell “writing” correctly, doesn’t give the best first impression.

[quote=“Crazy Kenneth”]

[/quote]yeah. for more info read there. I’ve posted some stuff about the script at the 7th page I think

[quote=“geeteeage”]
yeah. for more info read there. I’ve posted some stuff about the script at the 7th page I think
[/quote]

Your a curious person geeteeage. I went and read the rules of great screenwriting (not just good, great), and can sort of agree with some of them. The bit about having at least twelve cult scenes kind of defeats the purpose of a cult film. A cult film is embraced for what it is by the audience. Just write a great script and get it on here. Enough talking.

To his credit at least the kid’s posted a couple times in another thread. A lot of people only post in these forums when they’ve got something to “show off”.

[quote=“Dex”]
To his credit at least the kid’s posted a couple times in another thread. A lot of people only post in these forums when they’ve got something to “show off”.
[/quote]

To his credit he’s still talking about this thing. Alot more people would have fucked off after the full page of posted razzing. But whatever, he’s not doing any harm.

why don’t u direct it?

If you want to be great, take the risk.

Jesus, dude, the greatest piece of wisdom I can impart is to stop what you’re doing. You’re not in the right frame of mind to write anything worthwhile. I started writing when I was thirteen and I learned along time ago that you can’t go out looking to write anything like anyone else. God knows enough people go out and try to write like Quentin, and they all go home empty handed. You gotta write with your own voice and with your own style, otherwise you’ll end up like every other fanboy who thinks they can write the next great movie based on nothing but a lame idea. What you need is what a lot of people in the industry lack in spades, introspection. Grasp that concept and you’ll do just fine.

And that title is horrible. I’m sorry, but it’s bad.