IB Dreams

Fuck, I had a dream and totally forgot until now and I can’t remember it now. Hate it when that happens. Anyway what i could remember was it involved me, QT, some of the cast member of Inglourious Basterds, and QT’s haircut, a blonde variation on Elliott Gould’s hair style in The Long Goodbye…

[quote=“Ordell Rodriguez”]
Fuck, I had a dream and totally forgot until now and I can’t remember it now. Hate it when that happens. Anyway what i could remember was it involved me, QT, some of the cast member of Inglourious Basterds, and QT’s haircut, a blonde variation on Elliott Gould’s hair style in The Long Goodbye…
[/quote]

QT blonde?! That sounds more like a NIGHTMARE than a dream!! 8o

I don’t remember details but I’m starting to remember being in a theater lobby, then in the theater itself. It was a very strange thing. Have you seen The Long Goodbye? Bitchin’ Robert Altman picture.

[quote=“Geoi”]
QT blonde?! That sounds more like a NIGHTMARE than a dream!! 8o
[/quote]

Here come those nightmares

[quote=“Laydback”]

[/quote]

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

[quote=“Laydback”]

[/quote]

Two words.

Eli Roth.

Get the picture.

[quote=“Laydback”]

[/quote]

gasp … Not as bad as I pictured, actually. Glad he’s past that phase.

If it was a jew curl then I’d really be flipping out. This looks around the time of Kill Bill. Am I right?

I’d say well after KB, but before '06.

Nooo, I don’t think so, Geo. I was about to post this yesterday, I’m pretty sure this was between JB and KB. In fact on the JB DVD doc I think you can see him talking to Robert DeNiro looking quite like this if I remember. I’d estimate 98 or so.

[quote=“Laydback”]

[/quote]

THE HORROR!!! THE HORROR!!!

[quote=“Kinick”]
Nooo, I don’t think so, Geo. I was about to post this yesterday, I’m pretty sure this was between JB and KB. In fact on the JB DVD doc I think you can see him talking to Robert DeNiro looking quite like this if I remember. I’d estimate 98 or so.
[/quote]

Yes, after looking at this sober, I’d say you’re more than likely correct.

Must bumb cuz last night, I had the most bizarre dream ever.

The dream began in the Hundred Acre Wood, familiar from the Disney’s Winnie the Pooh series. There were Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit, Eeyore and Winnie the Pooh of course. They were sitting at a campfire and roasting marshmallows. Then, the Basterds from IB appear from the dark woods, just like in the Jailbreak scene. Brad Pitt aka Lt. Aldo Raine walk towards the Winnie the Pooh and his fellas and raises his knife, just like in the scene and says;

“We like to say we’re a big fan of your work killing Nazis, but your state as a Nazi killer is still amateur. We’re all come to see here if ya want to go pro.”, just like in the scene.

Then, all of a sudden we are in the scene where Omar Doom and Eli Roth are in white tuxedos and Doom asks “So what’s the plan?” and Roth responds just like in the scene "We punch those goons out, take their machine guns and burst in there blasting."

After that, the Basterds and Winnie the Pooh and his fellas walk into a bar which is full of all these Disney characters, such as Donald Duck, Black Pete etc. all dressed up in Nazi uniforms. They all look up at the Basterds and Winnie the Pooh and fellas and then Black Pete shouts;

"THE BASTERDS!"

Then starts the bullet fest. All the Disney characters plus the Basterds fire at each other. After a while of a bullet fest, all the Disney characters dressed up as Nazis are dead, like Winnie the Pooh and the fellas also. The only survivors are the Basterds.

Then Adolf Hitler enters the bar, sees the massacre and shouts, just like in the trailers and teasers; "Nein nein nein nein nein!"

Lt. Raine just answers to him “Oh yes yes yes yes.”, just like in the trailers. Then I woke up.

I’ve laughed to that dream all day long. So hilarious.

Holy shit.

I dreamed about Kill Bill 3 last night. It took place just a few years after the first ones. BB and Beatrix lived happily, when some maniac (don’t remeber who it was) come and wanted to kill BB (of some stupid reason). A game starts and Beatrix was protecting BB for the rest of the movie. It had some strange twists at the end. Like A Beautiful Mind and Fight Club kinds of twists. It was pretty good. 8)

And sorry for my bad english, I’m from Austria…

I dreamt I was on some sort of IB press tour with Eli and Quentin, and some other cast members. But something happened, and we couldn’t do any press. We all ended up being chased by chinese military guys. So we were hiding. We were all being really quiet, and I didn’t know why, or what was going on. And there was a woman laying in the shower of the room we were staying in, and she was crying and bleeding, and it was annoying. Eli told me if she started making too much noise, to flip her over. Quentin wasn’t around very much, but I got plenty of face time with Eli, and another dude whom I assume was my dream interpretation of Christoph Waltz.

I had a dream one night about IB.

I was in a movie theatre watching Inglourious Basterds and I was like “Wow! This is the greatest movie I’ve seen in my life!” When I woke up I started to think did they burn the theatre in the movie and then I realized I didn’t watch the whole movie. I was angry to myself 'til I realized it was just a dream.