IB casting meetup

That’s awesome news circus! Congratulations, you must be so happy!

Btw, why is this section appear as “I N G L O U R I O U S B A S T E R D S” as opposed to just “Inglourious Basterds”?

To make it look more important?

ok, i just have to work some extra time during my christmas holidays and then i’m free to go to berlin in january! one of my bosses even told me that this is a once in a lifetime experience that i MUST not miss. oh fuck, it’s unbelievable - and crazy at the same time.

today i got the definitive confirmation form the casting agency that i’m listed to play a “german officer attending the movie premiere in the parisian cinema”. after flying over the script, in particulary the “operation kino” chapter, i’m even more excited. this is not the worst scene at all, damn yeah!

so seb you will be in berlin too in january? that’s great. but this time it’s your turn to pay me a drink, alright? i still got your mobile number from film festival locarno.

I’ll try to make it. January will be very stressful… but of course, I must not miss it. C u there

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and- … oir-nazis/”>The Daily Beast</LINK_TEXT>

btw Circus, if you want to write a guest op-ed on this, for the frontpage, let me know

btw I met Circus on the set, and I just talked to a friend who goes to the same university and it turns out he’s an extra as well…

small world it is

[quote=“Sebastian”]
btw I met Circus on the set, and I just talked to a friend who goes to the same university and it turns out he’s an extra as well…

small world it is
[/quote]

Cool, will be interesting to hear their and your experience son the set.

Damn, I wish I was German… or I could just wish QT films in England ;D

I’m writing a paper soon about what governments or regions can to do attract film production, I can present the results to Gordon Brown, if you want :wink:

Please, if you will :smiley:

[quote=“Ify”]
Damn, I wish I was German… or I could just wish QT films in England ;D
[/quote]

Nods head.

Corsin, did you actually spot yourself in the trailer? one of our members is in the trailer!!! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Sebastian”]
Corsin, did you actually spot yourself in the trailer? one of our members is in the trailer!!! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Who’s that, Circus? Which one is he?

yes, circus. he’s shy :slight_smile: