I found an error in Pulp Fiction

[quote=“FiveFingerDeath”]
but it misleads you to believe that he shooting up in the car because the camera only focues on his ands and the needle…
[/quote]

Funny, I’ve never thought this. But I could see where one may get confused.

I always thought that the most obvious error in Pulp Fiction was when Vincent tells Jules he doesn’t watch TV, but talks to Lance about Cops. But, that was probably intentional…just to show how stupid Vincent was. (<off topic)

But, yeah…the “Vincent gets high” montage might be misleading that way. It almost makes it look like someone’s in the passenger seat helping him.

Erm. You suddenly have a lot to do in you sparetime, aiit? Kidding…

[quote=“Cerpin Taxt”]
I always thought that the most obvious error in Pulp Fiction was when Vincent tells Jules he doesn’t watch TV, but talks to Lance about Cops. But, that was probably intentional…just to show how stupid Vincent was. (<off topic)

But, yeah…the “Vincent gets high” montage might be misleading that way. It almost makes it look like someone’s in the passenger seat helping him.
[/quote]

The “I don’t watch TV” was sarcasim, meaning he rarely watches it and he tells jules about cops.

yeh i mean pulp fiction have tons of errors in it but its still brillant

like for example marvin still having a head when u see him in the trunk

the bullets in the wall b4 they get shot

jules not reloading b4 shooting the dude who comes out of the bathroom etc

The hunger point makes no sense, that is not an error. With the heroin thing you’ve got me for a moment. Then I watched the scene itself and got it cleared out. It’s pretty simple. Here, I’ll draw it out for you:

-Mind if I shoot up here ? / Hey, mi casa su casa. / Muchas gracias

-close up shot Vince opening heroinbag (although black background probably at Lance’s place)

-Vince tripping (in his car while driving to Mia)

-Vince preparing needle (at Lance’s)

-Vince preparing heroin with a spoon and a lighter (at Lance’s)

-Vince putting the needle in his arm (at Lance’s)

-Vince arriving at Mia’s

Get it ?

There is also an error when Jules is in the apartment he calls Brad Bret. No big deal no need to devote a thread to it…ohhh I hope I just didn’t ruin that for someone :wink: