How many times have u seen INGLOURIOUS BASTERDS?

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]It’s not September 15th yet. ???[/quote]

Damn it, I meant August. Tut.

[quote=“Ify”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]It’s not September 15th yet. ???[/quote]

Damn it, I meant August. Tut.[/quote]

You are very intelligent.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“Ify”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]It’s not September 15th yet. ???[/quote]

You are very intelligent.[/quote]

;D You don’t have to be that nice.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”][quote=“Ify”][quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”]It’s not September 15th yet. ???[/quote]

You are very intelligent.[/quote]

You’re very sad.

I think he is trying to be nice now, but that was a little too much. I think besides the fighting, he is a very funny poster that I like to read his post. Hope everyone can get together in one big Tarantino fan hug. :wink:

Everyone just needs to lighten up.

Can’t we all just get along!

[quote=“G”]Can’t we all just get along![/quote]

Occasionally. >:D

In all honesty, I’ve seen it 7 times and i’ve kept the ticket stubs for proof.

[quote=“PFC Baelin Utivich”]In all honesty, I’ve seen it 7 times and i’ve kept the ticket stubs for proof.[/quote]

wow. 7 is a lot. even watching the same movie 7 times during your lifespan would be much. The highest I have for watching a movie at the cinema is 5 times, for Death Proof and Watchmen.

and I still can’t figure out if it surpasses Pulp on my list

watch em back to back, then decide which one you get the most out of. or maybe it’s too soon for you to decide.

In all honesty, I’ve seen it 5 times. And I might see it again this week before it may disappear on Friday. :wink:

I’ve seen it 1 time. :frowning:

[quote=“Utivich”]I’ve seen it 1 time. :frowning:[/quote]

Well, if it comes out on DVD before the end of the year like the rumours say it will, then it’s no big deal. You’ll see it again soon.

[quote=“Sgt. Geoi Donowitz”][quote=“Utivich”]I’ve seen it 1 time. :frowning:[/quote]

Well, if it comes out on DVD before the end of the year like the rumours say it will, then it’s no big deal. You’ll see it again soon.[/quote]

I can’t stop thinking about it, so I must see it again soon! mayby I see it in the cinema again. Haha.

Because I don’t know if I can download a Tarantino film. It feels wrong.

I couldnt stand to watch Inglourious Basterds for another second.

[quote=“Mr.Pink”]I couldnt stand to watch Inglourious Basterds for another second.[/quote]

Shut up. You didn’t see it.

You’re not even old enough to see an M15+ rating yet.

DIRTY LIAR!

Seen it once. About to watch it again with my other QT lover buddy, yay!

I just got back from seeing for the fourth time, and I loved every second of it.