Hottest Woman in Grindhouse(poll)

[quote=“KillJackieDeathPulpReserv”]
Hey, SaveTheCheerleader, why do you have a “RIP Lee Montgomery” image on your post? Lee’s fate is never discussed, and unless that redneck car salesman is ALSO a crazy murderer, she’s more than likely still alive.
[/quote]

uh, Jasper most likely raped her to death. Wouldn’t you?

[quote=“KillJackieDeathPulpReserv”]
Hey, SaveTheCheerleader, why do you have a “RIP Lee Montgomery” image on your post? Lee’s fate is never discussed, and unless that redneck car salesman is ALSO a crazy murderer, she’s more than likely still alive.
[/quote]

Actually all the girls were kiiled by the redneck when he saw what happened to his car. Its true

Vanessa Ferlito (Arlene), in my opinion, is the hotest. At first I could not get passed her nose, but in my second viewing I got blue balls during the missing reel. Also, when the camera is behind her ass while she is selecting a song on the jukebox, her ass is not that great, but for some reason my pants get tighter when she is on camera.

Vanessa has a weird lookin face actually. I dont know, maybe it was the way she was squinting at the very beginning in the car. She looked strange. But when shes talkin to Stuntman Mike in the bar, she looked better.

Too bad her face gets ripped off! :slight_smile:

I agree PopeyePete.

yeah, I definitely don’t think Vanessa’s very hot. and I especially didn’t think so after seeing her pictures from the premiere

Vanessa Ferlito looks like a mix between Angelina Jolie and Michael Jackson.

hahahaha, so true, Scarface

I Had To Pick Mary Elizabeth Winstead But iF ZOE Was On Here ALL THE WAY

Marley Shelton, Rose McGowan and Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

I must say that the woman who has stuck with me the most in Grindhouse was Vanessa Ferlito. Yes, shes got a damaged nose and the other girls may be hotter in other ventures…but something about her in Grindhouse did it for me. Chalk it up to sensuality I guess.

Rosario Dawson (or as i like to call her Vanessa Del Rio A.D.) usually does it for me but they shaved her hairline (head) in DP and it bugged me a bit.

Also, I did notice that Tarantino got to do his foot thing ALOT in this one. Good for him. Perhaps we can consider another influence / reference of the film as Russ Meyer…but in tarantino’s world, instead of titties, its toes.

[quote=“Stuntman Mike B”]
uh, Jasper most likely raped her to death. Wouldn’t you?
[/quote]

Exactly applauds Stuntman Mike

man…I’d fuck that two ways to Toledo

Marley Shelton.

Looking good!

[quote=“Darryl Revok”]
Marley Shelton.

[/quote]

Wow....that is so hot

Marley Marl posed nude in some magazine recently. I cant remember which one it is.

If I could bang just one it’d be Vanessa Ferlito. But if I could bang two it’d be the Babysitter Twins. With Vanessa as a bonus. So basically, I win either way.

rose mcgowan

vanessa ferlito.

Marley, Rose and Vanessa :slight_smile: