Hell ride

I don’t know if that was in reply to me or not, but I’m aware of the title of the movie. I’m saying that it sounds reminiscent of Satan’s Sadists.

[quote]I don’t know if that was in reply to me or not, but I’m aware of the title of the movie.  I’m saying that it sounds reminiscent of Satan’s Sadists.[/quote]

No I wasn’t replying to you i was just saying, you know in general, seen as the name hasn’t been mentioned yet!!!

Hell Ride (2008) - Reference View - IMDb

[quote]

why is that bad news???

JoBlo - Movie News, Latest Trailers, and More[/quote]

yeah, no kidding. This could be great, and if it’s anything like fDtD, then we can pretty much guarantee tarantino taking at least some small part in the actuall directing of the film. I’m saying, cool, Rock on QT.

This movie is gonna rock!

after watching torque last year, I thought…this could have been a fucking awesome movie, but isnt…now QT is gonna do an awesome job!

[quote]This movie is gonna rock!

after watching torque last year, I thought…this could have been a fucking awesome movie, but isnt…now QT is gonna do an awesome job![/quote]

WHAT THE HELL?

torque? what the hell are you comparing torque? it’s a fucking bullshit mtv fast-n-furious-with-bikes film, it has NOTHING to do with Hell Ride

[quote]

WHAT THE HELL?

torque? what the hell are you comparing torque? it’s a fucking bullshit mtv fast-n-furious-with-bikes film, it has NOTHING to do with Hell Ride[/quote]

Hahahaha.

I could literally see your brain shutting down and attempting to reboot after the stupidity of the Torque comment you were replying to. Thats absolutely hilarious.

I was not comparing hell ride to torque…wtf?

I just said that after seeing torque I hated it and thought that a biker movie would have potential as being a great movie thats all…wtf…

Just was saying that after watching that crap called torque, I even more want to see a good biker movie…wtf…

can’t believe you even saw torque

i could smell that movie from a mile away

yeah, I know…the movie is a real piece of shit and exactly something that has more special effects than that its a good movie…still was better than matrix 2 and 3…

I just wanted so see a biker movie…hoped to get a few scenes where the bikes are used good…or are a reference to game of death…but all I got was a britney speers video…with bikes going to fast and not so furious…

but really all I said was that I think a bikermovie has lotsa “coolcinema” potential…and would be a great alternative to all the crap thats in cinema now…and as an example torque…

yeah we need a chopper movie

not these street bikes with Nos and whatnot

Will Hell Ride be straight to video? It certainly sounds so.

Fuck this movie, anyway. Acting in Hell Ride only means delaying even more the production and release of Inglorious Bastards. I don’t know why everyone is so excited about watching QT act, considering the trivial fact that he’s totally shitty at acting.

[quote]Will Hell Ride be straight to video? It certainly sounds so.

Fuck this movie, anyway. Acting in Hell Ride only means delaying even more the production and release of Inglorious Bastards. I don’t know why everyone is so excited about watching QT act, considering the trivial fact that he’s totally shitty at acting.[/quote]

I’ve been saying the same thing for the past month, but I don’t think anyone is listening.

[quote]The only time Tarantino’s done a decent acting job in a movie was the beginning of Reservoir Dogs because he was just being his normal self.[/quote]

He’s always playing himself, not just in Dogs. That’s his problem.

No, in FDTD he went against character and actually tried to be serious in that movie, which didn’t work at all. You could say he was playing himself in Desperado, but he went so over the top like he sometimes does in real life that he just seemed like an extreme jackass in that. He was OK in Pulp Fiction, but again he was going against character by playing some low key guy which he isn’t in real life.

Then I guess it’s a matter of perception. Personally, when I see Jimmie, I see Mr. Brown. And when I see Mr. Brown I see the pick-up guy. Playing different character roles doesn’t mean that you cannot approach a character in the same way.

I don’t know about you, but in real life i’ve only seen maybe one side of Tarantino. And that’s his manic, somewhat neurotic side. But in PF, his character was anything but manic and totally the opposite of who he is in FDTD. I dunno, maybe QT acts serious sometimes, but it probably seems just as awkward in real life as it does in the movies.

I know what you mean, but I personally think he often overacts, which is one of the reasons why his characters seem so similar. Take notice of his face expressions, his body movement and the way he mumbles his lines. They’re awfully similar to each other, irrespective of the character he plays. That’s what I’m trying to say. I think he’s fucking irritating as an actor, but then again, that’s just me.

I’ve seen him angry in real life (that episode of Dennis Miller Live where he stormed out from back stage just to cuss one of the callers out for calling him ugly on an episode when George Clooney was the guest). It isn’t as awkward as he made it seem in Pulp Fiction. Whenever he started yelling in that scene, you could tell he was trying to desperately to remember his lines, but on that show he was just as much of a motor mouth when he was shouting and hurling curses and insults as he is when he’s talking about movies.