Have u ever used a QT line in real life?

[quote]

im not. i can get my ladies trust me.
[/quote]

if that’s true, then why the fuck are you hanging around here? :wink:

Burn!!!

uh…gotta go

Whenever anyone says “is it worth it”? I say

“I dont know if it’s worth 5 dollars, but it’s pretty fuking good”

[quote]Whenever anyone says “is it worth it”?  I say

“I dont know if it’s worth 5 dollars, but it’s pretty fuking good”
[/quote]

what fucking movie is that from?? that doesnt sound like the milkshake convo in pulp at all

Watch the flik again!

i use them all the time im a fucking walkinf tarantino scritp i use im a mushroom cloud laying mutha fucka mutha fucka, are you gonne bark all day…, its better to have a gun and not need it then need a gun and not have it, im gunna get medevil onyer ass, and my most used ( the one i got two damn office detention for) hardy fucking har

All the time. Maybe three of my friends notice it - and just some of the lines. QT and Joe Pesci have great lines to yell at people with. I don’t know how many times I’ve yelled this at people: “Fuck me? Fuck me? Fuck you, you motherfucker!” Yes, I’m also one of those subconscious movie-quoters.

I repeatedly use “Disco” in the place of “Bingo.”

[quote]I repeatedly use “Disco” in the place of “Bingo.”[/quote]

I’ve been doing alot of that lately.

God it’s addictive. I keep trying to find a way to use my signature without getting beat up.

I try to incorporate at least one Quentin line into my life each day. Actually, my favorite to use is:

“Do I look like a blonde with big tits and an ass that tastes like french vanilla ice cream?”

I might have fucked it up…it’s Friday, and I’m drunk.

I finally told someone I was a mushroom cloud laying motherfucker, motherfucker. It was so sweet.

I’ve said things were “rotten in Denmark”, and I’ve said "everything from a diddle-eyed joe to a damned if I know…"

I said something was “repugant shit”, I said “it’s yo benfacta nigga” I’ve said, “it’s the one that says bad muthafucka on it” I’ve said “dont be a” *does the square sign

oh shit I’ve said countless QT related dialogue…

I always try to start the “What country are you from?” speech with someone, but it never works out. I’m like “What country are you from?” and they are like “Uh, America” or “I dont know” and I say “They speak English in what?” and they are like "huh?"

so there you go

^^ LMAO! I think you did it all wrong. You should just start by asking a bunch of random questions that require a bunch of “what?!” replies from them before you go into that “What country you from?”. And when you ask which country they’re from, don’t give them a chance to reply but go straight into “What ain’t no country I’ve heard of”.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

i try to keep it to a minimum, also because most of my friends wouldn’t really understand where my lines come from… ::slight_smile:

anyway, the best scene was my campaign to be elected as a representative of my class at school, where i used “by the way, i’m mr. wolf, i solve problems…” as my mantra whenever i didn’t really know what to answer…

[quote]anyway, the best scene was my campaign to be elected as a representative of my class at school, where i used “by the way, i’m mr. wolf, i solve problems…” as my mantra whenever i didn’t really know what to answer…

[/quote]

Absolute genius. I lost an election because I couldn’t think of a good catch phrase, and that would’ve been sweet.

When i was running for school president, I said that i was an alien from the planet Marklar. Somebody raised their hand and said "what?"

Then i said “Say what again. I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more goddamn time!”

…i have now been school president for the past two years :slight_smile:

In a debate for debate team, I asked my competition, “Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?”

[quote]When i was running for school president, I said that i was an alien from the planet Marklar. Somebody raised their hand and said “what?”
[/quote]

Say Marklar again. I Marklar you. I double-Marklar you MotherMarklar! Say Marklar one more Marklar time! Does Mar-klar…look…like…a…MARKLAR!!! Then why’d you hafta Marklar him like Marklar?