Hard Core Logo

[quote]i havent seen it, but ive got very little faith in RTP. Detroit 9000 sucked. I couldn’t even finish it. [/quote]

detroit 9000 was an awesome crime film. what did you expect? i liked it a lot. it had good actors and a good story. and the music was nice too

i totally agree with Seb. Detroit 9000 is by far my favorite blaxplo movie. It has a great ending and a very intense shootout. I was blown away by it because I went in with low expectations. I also love the flashback to before the heist. Great movie!

[quote]
Pulp Fiction: buy the british one, you can get it for 12 bucks at cd-wow.net
[/quote]

I would never buy the british one, I mean is cut. Not much, not much at all. When Vincent is in the car listening too Bullwinkle Part 2 and doing his thing, they cut the 3 sec when he takes the shot. Not much, and buy it if you don’t care, but I would want a complete Pulp Fiction dvd, and I have a rule about not supporting cut dvd’s.

[quote]

I would never buy the british one, I mean is cut. Not much, not much at all. When Vincent is in the car listening too Bullwinkle Part 2 and doing his thing, they cut the 3 sec when he takes the shot. Not much, and buy it if you don’t care, but I would want a complete Pulp Fiction dvd, and I have a rule about not supporting cut dvd’s.
[/quote]

thats wrong. the new pulp SE from the UK is no longer cut. the only modification is a slight reframing of the scene where vince shoots up. that’s all. the former version was cut yes, the new one is not. and considereing this only VERY SLIGHT change, i think the 12 bucks is an incredible bargain, same with the jackie brown one.

but this is the wrong topic for that ;_)

[quote]

thats wrong. the new pulp SE from the UK is no longer cut. the only modification is a slight reframing of the scene where vince shoots up. that’s all.[/quote]

Like I said… It’s cut :wink: I don’t care how little it is, it’s fucked up and I would never buy it again (I didn’t know it was cut when i bought it) :-[

Hi,

I realy want this movie. I am from Holland, and it’s pretty hard to get is here. Someone has an idea?

[quote=“Paul16V”]
Hi,

I realy want this movie. I am from Holland, and it’s pretty hard to get is here. Someone has an idea?
[/quote]

try dvdboxoffice.com or cd-wow.co.uk or dvdimport.com or dvdsoon.com

<LINK_TEXT text=“Regarding the Grind House split - The Quentin Tarantino Archives … core-logo/”>Remember Hard Core Logo? - The Quentin Tarantino Archives</LINK_TEXT>

I liked Hard Core Logo. But considering how shortly Rolling Thunder Pictures existed, I really wish he would have put out an old japanese monster movie or something else instead, like he promised.

the mighty peking man was close to that :wink:

I have almost all the RTP things, except HCL I think. all great stuff

I guess so…

I have them all. Not all in the RTP DVD version, but I own every movie in the RTP library.

there’s a german edition of HCL that is I think almost identical