Happy Birthday Topic

My birthday is on March 12th. Remember that date, nobody else does. Everyone seems to forget my birthday! They always confuse it with someone elses! :’(

:slight_smile: We can not forget your brithday elkie, cuz it is in the calender:

<LINK_TEXT text=“http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.p … 05;month=3”>http://www.tarantino.info/forum/index.php?action=calendar;year=2005;month=3</LINK_TEXT>

You will turning into 20, won´t you?

Why do you think that people forget your birthday? Don´t you celebrate (at least drink a lot) with your friends?

Yeah, I do, But they are too busy to hang out with me anymore. thet have boyfriends and jobs. but dont worry, Im not trying to make people feel bad for me, thats the last thing I want. ;D

Happy Birthday Ify!

So, how does it feel to be 18 now? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote=“CPS”]
Happy Birthday Ify!

So, how does it feel to be 18 now? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Ha ha, Thanx :slight_smile:

My bone’s are starting to ache, I visit the toilet more often, my hearings starting to go, I can only eat soft foods and dring prune juice and I’m starting to get a kick out of waiting in long lines in Post Offices early in the morning. ;D

[quote=“Ify”]
Ha ha, Thanx :slight_smile:

My bone’s are starting to ache, I visit the toilet more often, my hearings starting to go, I can only eat soft foods and dring prune juice and I’m starting to get a kick out of waiting in long lines in Post Offices early in the morning. ;D
[/quote]

Happy Birthday Ify.

I don’t know how this works in the UK but is an 18 year old person considered to be an adult? Because if it is then you can now continue doing all those things you’ve been doing for the last 5 years, but now with clean conscience. Thats kind of cool. And pretty boring too, takes the excitement out of your life. Or something like that…

Actually, just forget everything I said. Just have a lot of fun today, you only turn 18 once so make it worth it.

[quote=“Hung Fist”]
Happy Birthday Ify.

I don’t know how this works in the UK but is an 18 year old person considered to be an adult? Because if it is then you can now continue doing all those things you’ve been doing for the last 5 years, but now with clean conscience. Thats kind of cool. And pretty boring too, takes the excitement out of your life. Or something like that…

Actually, just forget everything I said. Just have a lot of fun today, you only turn 18 once so make it worth it.

[/quote]

Yep, I’m officially an adult

My birthday was the 7th. Found out that Nicholas Cage and I share a birthday. Pretty cool.

Also wanted to say, I thought I was the oldest member on the board. But I’m not! surprise, surprise. Boy you guys are young. LOL.ÂÂ

:smiley:

Did you celebrate, roulette?

Some sweet, cute guys visited you and you made party? ;D ;D ;D

made party all night long. :wink:

Was Nicholas Cage there?

[size=200]Happy Birthday

Laydback![/size]

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[quote=“CPS”]
[size=200]Happy Birthday

Laydback![/size]

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

[/quote]
Holly shit I always miss the birthdays. Happy birthday man.

Holy shit! He is here since: 31 Jul 2002!

One of the absolutly vets here, (Pantsman and Winslow Leach are longer).

[quote=“CPS”]
Holy shit! He is here since: 31 Jul 2002!

One of the absolutly vets here, (Pantsman and Winslow Leach are longer).
[/quote]
Has pantsman come back? Dude he should. One of the coolest people on here and plus he introduced me to Miike through his site.

[quote=“Mr.Blonde”]
Has pantsman come back? Dude he should. One of the coolest people on here and plus he introduced me to Miike through his site.
[/quote]

Same here! Pantsman is so cool! He told me so mich about japanese movies. Fuck, I should go and more often to the VC!

[quote=“CPS”]

Same here! Pantsman is so cool! He told me so mich about japanese movies. Fuck, I should go and more often to the VC!
[/quote]
Yeah Buono and me are mods. Fun ass forum. It has chilled out ,not like this forum where everytime we turn around there is a new post.

Thanks for the luv, guys! :slight_smile:

i’m another VC guy and i wish Pants would come back here. well, anyway…

happy birthday, Laydback. you’re the man :slight_smile:

Thanx. Got a pretty good DVD collection there, Shep!